Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyOV

Saved Radio Transmissions Website

10 posts in this topic

does anyone have the website address that has saved trasnmissions of the reports of major incidents? If i remeber correctly it has a black backround and red lettering. Thanks

It would be awesome if there were new ones of these, there have been some "good" calls since then

It would be awesome if there were new ones of these, there have been some "good" calls since then

yea i was looking for the dispatch of YHFD to their fire the other day.

the person who does that website doesn't have the time anymore. It would be cool though. there have been some interesting call since then.

That would be a really cool resource for EMTBRAVO to have...hint hint. :lol:

But is the time effort and equiptment worth it...who knows

Edited by CAM502

That would be a really cool resource for EMTBRAVO to have...hint hint.

is there anyway to set up one if im down in FL?

I'm not 100%, but would assume you would need to have a scanner (positioned locally) with some fancy outputs. Hook it into your sound card and set up a WAV capture program of sorts. And if you want to get different departments then you should have a dedicated scanner for each (so you don't miss anything good). So, no not from florida...unless you set it up at home and mirror it...and get someone you know to fix it when it crashes..and well no probably not from FL.

I'm not 100%, but would assume you would need to have a scanner (positioned locally) with some fancy outputs.  Hook it into your sound card and set up a WAV capture program of sorts.  And if you want to get different departments then you should have a dedicated scanner for each (so you don't miss anything good).  So, no not from florida...unless you set it up at home and mirror it...and get someone you know to fix it when it crashes..and well no probably not from FL.

Not fancy outputs just check out the other post i made

How to record live audio?