Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

10-13 Benefit P.O. Chris Koehlein

7 posts in this topic

The attached flyer is from a former Mount Vernon Officer, who is now a Westchester County Police officer. While in Mount Vernon he was a member of ESU.  If it were not for the members of Empress and Yonkers ESU along with a neighbor that no ones knows his name his life was save during this incident. He really needs help now. I am currently like he was a former Mount Vernon cop and now with the County and am in charge of this benefit. I ask if some how you can help promote this benefit and if there is any one that might know the name of the neighbor who helped Chris that day . I have talked with the Yonkers ESU cops already and Empress but this guy not only took his shirt off and tired Chris's leg but he also was the same person who went a got a cooler with ice to try and save the leg he truly is deserving of something we want to thank him.

Thanks,

(krackz)

post-2-1130716010.jpg

never mind, i got the attachment now. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family durring this tragic time.

Edited by EMSJunkie712

There is a 50/50 raffle to raise money for Chris and his family going on now. Tickets are available through many local PBA's for $10. Check with your local PD or give a call to one of the contact numbers on the flyer.

I've known Chris and his wife for quite some time and though he is pulling through, he's still in pretty bad shape with a long hard road of rehab ahead. Any help is appreciated, money or thoughts.

I know simply the fact that its a fund raiser for this guy should be enough to pack out the place, sadly its thats not true for alot of people. Maybe a description of whats going on at the turttle that evening will help sway those guys that are on the fence about going. I'll see you all there.

10-13 parties are a great time, full of great people (mostly PD/FD/EMS) and its for a good cause. I hope to see everyone there.

Bump for today........