Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest cheekmedic

FDNY List 2043

10 posts in this topic

Just to let everytone know, per the FDNY website, they have reached #1663. Good luck to all of those who are waiting. The next class is scheduled for January 16th, 2006

Any idea how many will be hired for the next class?

Any idea how many will be hired for the next class?

From what I have been told, they are putting on an average of 200-300 per class, and had expected to put on another 3 classes in addition to the one currently in the academy.

when do you think the next academy after january will begin? March, April ...

Anyone on the list recieved any updates by mail, if so, what number are you? I know that they state they have hire through almost 1700, but how high up the chain have people been notified?

i know #'s 2100 through 2600 were notified in july and i believe those people will go into either the april or the following classes.

i know #'s 2100 through 2600 were notified in july and i believe those people will go into either the april or the following classes.

Wow, they have really gotten this high already?? Huh/ I'm surprised. At this clip they could make it well into the 3000 range. That seems high, is this normal?

Anyone know whats goin' on with the list? Have any classes gone in / been scheduled since the Sept. class?? How high on the list are they to date?

heard 125 in jan. class hit 1832 on list another class going in april/may should be big class.