Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cas2383

Nextel & i-Page Problem

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone here especially those who work at 60 control know of any problems with nextel and their 1 way messaging service.

To elaborate; i have always had 1 way sms messaging and I do receive i-page from county control. Once i was knocked off the list due to another members phone being cancelled. This time however I havent been recieving pages in about a week or so.

I called nextel and they had me do a master re set and that is where i stand thus far. Just wondering if any one has anything to say about this or opinions that may be helpful.

Also I can recieve pages from Info Rad program however i can not get them from nextels website, which as everyone at nextel says shouldnt be.

Thanks for any input.

Edited by cas2383

OK since master-re setting, I am now able to recieve messages from nextel's site however I still do not know about county control. I do also now have a globe in my screen however can not send text or use the internet.

I know there may be some confusion to as to this post on my behalf, and for that i must apologize.

I am more interested to see if anyone here has had similar problems with nextel by means of text messaging, voicemail and not reciving them or anything of the sort, not just 60's i page which im sure is working just fine.

Nextel recently came out with a service pack update for the phones, try updating the software for your phone, was told by a couple people from nextel thats why there have been alot of problems with the phones lately.

Ill check for a service update too, thanks I have done that in the past before with different model phones, if nothing it usually improved reception.