Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Latest Incident Alert's Back On The Front Page

10 posts in this topic

After a hiatus during the upgrade to the new forum software, we are pleased to re-introduce the latest Incident Alerts to the front page of EMTBravo.com. This was a very popular feature, and many people voiced missing it during it's hiatus.

We did have to do some major behind-the-scenes scripting and coding changes to EMTBravo.com (which will allow us to do some other things to the main page in the future) and want to make sure everybody can still navigate properly to EMTBravo.com and see the IA's. (Note if you have index.html bookmarked, it is now index.php)

So, my question is (answer in this thread)- Can you see the Incident Alerts on the front page of EMTBravo.com????

looks good, and I like the smaller font. Makes it look alot cleaner. Awesome job!

Yes, and I agree with EMSJUNKIE smaller font look good. Nice going. Very cool.

I can see them, thanks for bringing them back to the front page, I really enjoyed that feature...

Is there a way to seperate them by Westchester/ Local/ National just to make it a little easier to read?

Edited by cas2383

Is there a way to seperate them by Westchester/ Local/ National just to make it a little easier to read?

Not at this time. It was a lot of work to just get them back up there, and it's a lot more work to make the script to sort between forums....however, it may occur sometime in the future.

Not at this time. It was a lot of work to just get them back up there, and it's a lot more work to make the script to sort between forums....however, it may occur sometime in the future.

Awesome, the smaller font is a much bigger help.~!

Thank you Mr. Bravo. I love you man

Done. I think. Can you see the split?