Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Happy 2nd Birthday EMTBravo Network!

12 posts in this topic

Happy 2nd Birthday EMTBravo Network (Forums)!!

In A Few Short Hours, On Monday, November 14th 2005 Marks The 2nd Birthday of EMTBravo Network Forums. (EMTBravo.com will be 3 years old on January 1st, 2006)

The board, started from scratch on November 14th 2003 at 19:15 hrs, with 0 posts and 0 members. At this time last year, we had 1,081 members, 9,190 posts in 1,840 topics. As you can now see in your member information panel, we have grown a lot since this time last year, and hope the pace continues.

You can now can look in the "Who's Online-Board Statistics" Section of the board to see which members are celebrating a 1 or 2 year anniversary as a member of this forum...updated daily.

This past July, we upgraded to the new forum software "EMTBravo Network 2.0", which was completly new and different in many ways. We hope everyone is growing used to it by now and likes it just as much as the old forums. I don't know how I did without some of the features that are available on this software. The forum also got its own domain, www.emtbravo.net.

Special thanks to ALL the members and moderators that actively read, post, support, understand and believe in this board, you guys are what makes the board go, grow, and who makes the board what it is..

To all members, please keep up the awesome activity and posting on this board, I know I am learning a ton, accessing information that was never easily accesible, as well as meeting some awesome new people through this board. Althoughthere have been some rough moments which in retrospect are just some evil blips, the good moments and things I have seen as a result of this forum far outweigh those moments and make producing these forums quite a worthwhile venture. We have also learned some things from some of those moments, that we will apply to improve this forum. Stick around, because as time allows there will always be growth and new things happening, and we hope to continue to make this forum the place to get local emergency services information.

I also want to encourage those who just read the board to start posting and sharing your comments and information.

Here's to the next year..........

Congratulations, Seth!!!!!!!

Without all of your hard work in the actual administration, this Board would not be what it has grown to be. THANK YOU!!!!! and keep up the AWSOME job!!!!!!! Yes, there have been those blips on the screen, but you're gonna find them no matter where you go. So NEVER be disheartened by that because as you said, the good FAR outweighs the bad. Happy Anniversary and may this board live FOREVER!!!!!!!!

Happy Brithday emtbravo.net V2.0 and many more to come.

happy b-day :)

HAPPY B-DAY :):):blink: Edited by FFD260

Birthday!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Where's my cake, dammit?

Happy (belated now) Birthday!!! This site just keeps getting better and better!

Happy Birthday, it's been great!