Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BFD1054

Benefit Car Wash for fire victims - April 3

3 posts in this topic

*** Car-wash to benefit Buchanan Fire victims ***

Date: Saturday, April 3

Time: 9:30am - ?

Location: Cortlandt Community Ambulance Corps., 6 Kings Ferry Rd. c/s Albany Post Rd. (across from Montrose FD).

On Saturday, April 3, the Cortlandt Community Ambulance Corps will be hosting a car wash to benefit the victims of the Bannon Avenue Apartments fire. The Ambulance Corps will be assisted by members of the Buchanan, Montrose & Verplanck Fire Departments. I personally ask all members of this Network to try and attend, but also spread the word as much as possible. Not only will you be getting your car washed, but more importantly, you will be helping raise money for families (33 people, many young children) that were left homeless and lost most of thier possessions in this terrible & deadly fire. The members of the local volunteer agencies are doing all we can to help, so any of you who can be there will certainly be helping as well! For those of you who were unable to attend the benefit dinner, this is a great, easy way to make a donation!

Thank you,

Michael Swankie

2nd Lt. Buchanan FD

Will there be chicks there in bikini's doing the washing LOL

Mofire24, i am sure that you are not the only one who was wondering this, but no, there will be no hot chicks in bikinis, sorry :sad: Now that i have deterred everyone from attending... Not to hurt anyones feelings, but there are not many females in our local depts, and the ones that are...well, just not my type. I remember the Hen Hud cheerleaders used to do a car wash at Montrose FD to benefit thier "team" or whatever, and they used to make a hell of a lot of money. Funny thing is, it was mostly male customers, wonder why? :-k Now if only we can do as good as they did, that'd be great.

In all seriousness, this is for a great cause, and we hope to do real well so that the victims can really benefit! Hope some of you can make it, and again, spread the word!

Thanks!!!!