Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Probie Class 03-2005 T-Shirt

5 posts in this topic

Here's the artwork from the recently released Career Fire Academy Probie Class 03-2005 official T-shirt

post-11-1132895519.jpg

Tshirt produced by 911Wear. Firefighter breaking through wall graphic designed and drawn by Arthur Fusco, PFF Harrison FD

Edited by x635

And here is the front artwork.

post-11-1132895683.jpg

Yeah... the XL my buddy gave me is like a XXXXL... it's like maternity wear! NUTS!

See ya on the 30th!

Rich

FF/EMT-P

Even though my name isn't on it, I still wear it with pride. The entire class has grown into their own and all of us instructors are very proud.

als- you will always be remembered for being there for this class and for me. I will forever be in your debt because you have extened yourself both for me and for the 37 probies that now have some of your knowledge, skills and expertises. for the next 20 years or better they carry some of your knowledge with them into all the sisuations that come before them. It is because of you and because of the other instructor that hopefully they will become better firefighters then we were--- thats all we can ask. Improvement of the product.

All I asked of the Instructors in this Academy was " INSTRUCT THEM AS IF THEY WERE GOING TO YOUR DEPARTMENT AND YOU WERE GOING TO BE WORKING WITH THEM TOMORROW"