Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CG206

Mohegan- Working fire 3-25-04

3 posts in this topic

Date: 3/25/04

Times: 08:00-approx. 09:30

Location: 10 Priscilla Ct x Westbrook Dr (Town of Cortlandt-Lake Mohegan FD)

Frequency: 46.26

Units Operating: L-35,E-257,69B1,2262,2264,2266, Peekskill E-134/FASTeam and 2341

Description: Inside Smoke Investigation upgraded to working basement fire by E-257 upon arrival. (1) 1 3/4 line off E-257 operated to basement for the knockdown. Opened up wall and ceiling for possible extension. Ventilation needed on 1st and 2nd floors. 5" supply line charged from hydrant to E-257. Peekskill FASTeam stoodby at scene along with Mohegan FD EMS 69B1. Units picked up approx. 09:30

Writer: CG206

Damn Chris, sounds like the "fire bug" has hit Mohegan. It seems as tough every time i read this forum, Mohegan had another worker! You guys always do a hell of a job though, so bravo to Mohegans bravest!

Now if only you guys would call us to come and play, even for U12!

I wouldn't necessarily say that the "fire bug" has hit us. Looking back at this past winter, Mohegan was relatively quiet considering the circumstances with the extremely cold weather and abundant snowfall. There were very few fires this winter....I guess we are making up for it now (at least its warmer, lol)!! BTW, calling U-12 is up the IC and I have absolutely NO control of that, hahaha.