Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ems-buff

37Medic1-MVA- Serous Injuries-12-04-05

5 posts in this topic

I have just received word the Mt. Pleasant Medic Fly Car (37M1) was in a bad accident. He was T-bone by another car (unknown if he was enroute to a call) He did need ALS intervention. I don't have all the details but I do wish him and his family and co-workers all the luck in the world that he is ok .

Edited by ems-buff

I hope everyone is okay. Keep us updated.

Well it was a rollover. He has some bumps and bruise other then that he's ok which I’m glad to report.

hes doing ok , im sure he will be hurting in the morning , he was responding to a possible doa and i guess didnt see the stop sign , went right tru it and was t boned 2 houses from the call , the medic car flipped over and was he was helped out , the other lady was ok ,complaining of her knee and sore all over

I also just received word of the accident. Don't want to give the medic's name, but he was operating as 37M1 at the time. His Explorer was T-Boned, rolled and caught fire. He crawled out and was treated by 37M2. Last I heard, he was discharged from WMC with bumps and bruises. I did a few jobs with him on Sleepy's rigs over the last 24hrs. He's good people. He's a lucky guy to have walked away....

God Bless

Edited by SHAC7301