Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Truck4

Info needed on P.C./Harrison fires

4 posts in this topic

Looking for info/photos/video/personal accounts of muti fatal fires in Port Chester (nightclub) and Harrison (hotel) in late 70s/early 80s for news feature. Please contact me through site or email. Thanks!

Mike

This is all I have. I'm sure others on this board have some further info.

Port Chester: 24 dead, Gulliver's Discotheque in Port Chester, N.Y., June 30, 1974. Arson fire in nearby bowling alley spread to disco.

Harrison:Stouffer Inn Fire, Harrison, New York

On December 3, 1980,at around 10am, less than two weeks after the blaze at the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas, a fire erupted in the Stouffer Inn Conference Center in Harrison, New York, killing 26 people and injuring several dozen others. The fire started with an explosive force and spread in seconds through the hallways and meeting rooms of the third floor, asphyxiating most of the victims.

Truck 4,

Contact Steve Nardozzi at Westchester Community College. He is the EMS Curriculum Chairman at the college and was a Paramedic on the scene of the Harrison fire. He also has a picture he may let you copy of him standing outside near the morgue area.

i know this is a old post ,but what are you looking for. responed to both calls on patrol 4 a.k. rescue 4o pcfd