Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
merkle41

Oldies but goodies

8 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyone out there knows who has or where Engine 41 1973 Mack CF went?

Also trying to find the previous Ladder 20. I believe a 1965 seagrave tiller.

Curious to see if they are still in service or just sitting somewhere.

Someone correct me if Im wrong, but isnt the old tiller sitting behind Walter's Hot dogs on Palmer underneath a tarp?

Yes you are right. The old ladder 20 is in the rear of Walters hot dogs

unless they bought the 60's one recently the ladder behind walters is a 1920 something seagrave that was also L20 until they bought the 60's one. It's a shame the 20's one has been sitting there rotting under that tarp.

Hfdr19 is correct. that is the 1920's tiller sitting behind Walters. By now it is probably not worth restoring if anybody wnated to. I was interested in the 1965 tiller. Last I heard it went out west somewhere. And interested in finding the locations of the 1973 mack from COlumbia. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you to those who have posted here.

Hfdr19 is correct. that is the 1920's tiller sitting behind Walters. By now it is probably not worth restoring if anybody wnated to. I was interested in the 1965 tiller. Last I heard it went out west somewhere. And interested in finding the locations of the 1973 mack from COlumbia.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thank you to those who have posted here.

I don't know if your interested I know where the harrison 63 seagrave tiller is. It first went to the nys fire academy and was then bought buy the macboston truck 18 group for a rolling fallen firefighters memorial. check out the link

http://www.macboston.com/

i herd the the 63 mack was somewhere dowm in virgina but columbias truck fromthe 50st is down in long island if i am correct it is farminton

i herd the the 63 mack was somewhere dowm in virgina but columbias truck fromthe 50st is down in long island if i am correct it is farminton

Thank you for the info. It is in East Farmingdale. Still in service but used as a parade engine.