Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyOV

60 Control- Multiple 10-3's 1-2-06

10 posts in this topic

heard Bedford Hills and Mt. Kisco a couple of times

and they had a few chiefs call in earlier...

any chance there haveing the chiefs 10-1 for the storm tonight? to see if they're going to have stand-by crews?

They have to be testing something new up there with all these's 10-3's. Could it be the New Radio systems the county have been trying to get for a while now?!?!? :) :angry:

They have to be testing something new up there with all these's 10-3's. Could it be the New Radio systems the county have been trying to get for a while now?!?!? :)  :angry:

new radio system...OH PLEASE!!! lol. We'll have a new radio system when radio communication its self is outdated and a new and better way of communication comes around

When 60 control toned out 2411 to 10-1 fire control, they explained to the chief that they were testing out a new panel in the control room and to disregard the tones and whistle.

The new radio system will have nothing to do with dispatch tones. The Valhalla(Grasslands) tower for the new system is working and being tested right now.

Edited by SteveOFD

60 Control was testing a new console that was installed to enusre all the tones were correct.

i dont know but it woke me up like 4 time i get up and reset the pager and a min later it goes of again and so on like 4 time final i turned it off . :angry: :)

Edited by irishfire2491