Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

x635: New Years '06 In Boston & jetBlue's New E190

11 posts in this topic

This weekend, I spent New Years weekend in Boston and went to some of the cool First Night Activities, including the midnight fireworks on the harbor. Got to fly up via jetBlue, on their AWESOME new Embraer E-190 aircraft. Only 1/2 hour flight from JFK, and $40 each way. Really can't beat it.

Although I didn't get very many photos, I did get some which I liked. Here they are.

Boston1.jpg

One of many ice sculptures throughout the city.

Boston2.jpg

Penguins at the New England Aqarium

Boston3.jpg

Massport (Logan) Engine 5, 2005 Pierce Dash

Boston4.jpg

A jetBlue A320 "Blue Looks Maahvelous" bound for Fort Lauderdale from Logan

Boston5.jpg

jetBlue's BRAND NEW! Embraer E-190 "Yes, I'm a Natural Blue" pulling into the gate for our flight back to JFK

Here's a link to a photo of the interior of the cabin of the E-190. The 2x2 layout is real nice! And very roomy!

http://images.airliners.net/photos/middle/5/8/1/960185.jpg

Boston6.jpg

jetBlue's new bigger screen in flight TV's, now with 36 channels of LIVE DirectTV including WNYW-Fox 5 and 100 channels of LIVE XM Satellite Radio. Unfortunetly, this aircraft had just been delivered the week before, and the in-flight entertainment system had not yet been hooked up...however, my favorite-the flight tracker, was working.

Boston7.jpg

Looking out the window somewhere over Rhode Island.

Boston8.jpg

Construction begins on jetBlue's newest terminal at the old TWA Terminal 5.

Boston9.jpg

jetBlue's current terminal

Edited by x635

Nice Photos!

I was just looking through your fav photos of 05, I realized I didnt have some of those from the academy, had to save the one of me and buff daddy.

Nice Photos!

I was just looking through your fav photos of 05, I realized I didnt have some of those from the academy, had to save the one of me and buff daddy.

Ya me to even though i see you every day, thank god some day we are at different stations..lol

Central Avenue Express...

Ya me to even though i see you every day, thank god some day we are at different stations..lol

Central Avenue Express...

Hah hah,

you two haven't killed each other yet?

BTW... How many bravo names do you have?

lol 211 is now 23 thats it...

now boys dont fight you have a long career in front of you. I have all the pics from the academy class al of them even the ones from paparizzi.

firecapt32

Capt I have that one pic you gave me (along with the pink piece of paper) framed on my wall. I feel lucky to be close to a bunch of the 03-2005ers. Hope everyone has had a good first few weeks.

1-4

have to say max that one gave me a laff too!!! I should have kept the pic my self. hope you look at it every day and remember your training. I hope it finds its way into your chiefs office one day--when that happens if im still around please invite me to come see it--we will both have a good laff. cell phones were the cause of most of the demerits in the class

be safe

firecapt 32

Here you go capt. It got edited into a collage as a gift, some good pics of the 03-2005ers

536926445BhvfDI_ph.jpg

Edited by M2theAX

So does anyone come knocking on my door after he touches down at JFK??? Noooooooooooo. I'm feeling a little slighted.

kool pics, and kool stuff x635