Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest x2371

10 Years Ago, A Pleasantville FF Was Murdered

10 posts in this topic

On Jan 8 1994, Tom was murdered going to the fire house for a stand-by due to a blizzard. He was walking through Graham Hills Park to feed the animals and he was murdered in the woods 100yrds from his house. We will be having a little remembrance in Graham Hills Park on Monday, the 9th at 1900 hrs. All are welcome to come by and pay their respects and remember Tom and help us try to find his killer. We do this every year. As of this time there hasn't been any charges brought in this case. This is our way of keeping him in our hearts and to keep this unsolved murder in the news. The local news will be there and we always have a good turn out. Please keep Tom in your prayers this weekend and hope we can bring his murderer to justice.

I think the year was 1996 :(

You are correct that was a type o. Sorry

"On Jan 8 1994, Tom was murdered going to the fire house for a stand-by due to a blizzard. He was walking through Graham Hills Park to feed the animals and he was murdered in the woods 100yrds from his house. We will be having a little remembrance in Graham Hills Park on Monday, the 9th at 1900 hrs. All are welcome to come by and pay their respects and remember Tom and help us try to find his killer. We do this every year. As of this time there hasn't been any charges brought in this case. This is our way of keeping him in our hearts and to keep this unsolved murder in the news. The local news will be there and we always have a good turn out. Please keep Tom in your prayers this weekend and hope we can bring his murderer to justice."

I knew Tom very well. He was a true gentleman.

Andy

My father knew him well, I cant believe they still have not caught the people responsible for his death lets hope we can bring closure to this because this has been going on too long and it is ashame that justice has not been served. I hope they find the people responsible for this man death.

The Entrance to Grahams Hills Park is off Rt. 117 near Pace Univesity gate Correct?

Correct, there is a tree and a plaque at the top of the hill in the parking lot on the left handside.

Bump..... Hope to see many ofyou there.