Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMS Solutions

Need Your Study Tips

5 posts in this topic

Hello all,

We are putting together a free report that will be distributed thru our website.

We all know how stressful taking practical and written exams are - especially when it is for a certification that you are depending upon.

I am looking for EMS/Fire study and test taking tips and tricks. Both for hands on skills and written exams.

They can be quick little tips or full fledged pages of what has helped you or what you have found effective in your test taking experiences

Any contributors will of course be given full credit i.e. name, cert. company or website etc.

If anyone wishes to contribute - please send via email to

info@ems-safety.com with "tips" in the subject line.

Thanks for your help

Jim

Using the workbook worked for me when I took my original EMT Basic. I just refreshed my EMT-I and used a review book that I bought at the Firehouse Expo in Baltimore; was very helpful.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their input. I have gotten some great tips.

I am still looking for more tips or techniques and also - don't forget to recommend any books you have used or websites.

Just drop me an email at

info@ems-safety.com

Thanks again

Get as many tests or questions as you can...i have a 335,280,3-50 ? tests broken into certain topics...and the 3 from the workbook...thats over 1,000? and yes some are repetitive....if you have a nice break before your final....(class final Dec 20th...state final Jan 19th)...throw you book away...ok just hide it somewhere...just keep taking the tests...go through them all..then just keep going back to take them again...your looking to memorize the questions and how there worded...YES..you do need to know why the correct answer is B..but for now...just keep taking them....come test time...all the question will look familiar and you should have no problem getting a good grade...and hey you might learn something along the way.