Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Porsha911gt3

Made In America

15 posts in this topic

Since were on the topic of TV shows, has any one seen that show "Made in America" on the travel channel. If so I know they did an episode called "jaws of life" where they went to the Hurst manufacturing plant, it caught my eye as I was flipping through the channels, I only caught the last part of it. Also I have heard that they are going to be visiting the E-One plant on another episode. There is also another episode about Wolf Coach Emergency Vehicles and yet another one about Globe firefighting PPE. If anyone has these episodes recorded or knows where to get them (preferably for free) let me know thanks.

Edited by Porsha911gt3

I love Made in America, it is one of my most favorite shows on TV. I saw all of those episodes you mentioned. The Hurst one was really neat and I look forward to seeing that one on E-One.

I have never heard that about that show, sound awsome, can you guys tell me when its on, time and channel, that would be very helpfull.

I don't remember what time its on, I haven't gotten a chance to watch it lately cause I really don't watch TV up at college. I know its on the travel channel, check your local listings and the travel channel's website for details.

Edited by Porsha911gt3

I love Made in America, it is one of my most favorite shows on TV. I saw all of those episodes you mentioned. The Hurst one was really neat and I look forward to seeing that one on E-One.

You didn't happen to record them did you? :(

JAN 31 2006

@ 09:00 PM on the travel channel - how badges are made

cant find anything on E-one

I don't think the E-one Episode has aired yet I believe it was filmed in october or november, so I think it should air soon, but I dont know when.

Tonight 3/07/06 9:30P & 12:30A episode on how Globe firefighting gear is manufactured. Episode will also air 3/11/06 @ 4:30P.

They filmed a show in John Ratzenberg's home town of Bridgeport,CT fairly recently but I forget what factory they filmed at. I know the company builds machines to build heavy production and assembly equipment.

JR has been busy in Bridgeport and the valley with several episodes of the show.

He has been in Bridgeport several times, including the Captain's Cove Marina and the Ferry/shipyards near the old Steel Point (there was also a show at an industrial factory of some type).

He has also been to Shelton several times doing the Wiffle Ball Company and a Packing Tape Company.

It is amazing how the production of a television show can make some of these places look "quant" as mentioned by Cliff Claven.

762 - before I hear it from you, I am not a "buff" of the show............and they have not made it to Sandy Hook yet :blink:

You know I forgot he was at Wiffle. Damn 5 minutes away from me. Who needs some????? Spring is around the corner LOL

I have never heard that about that show, sound awsome, can you guys tell me when its on, time and channel, that would be very helpfull.

THE E-ONE SEGMENT WILL BE ON 3/28/06 @ 9PM.

Just a reminder the E-One episode is on tonight at 9PM & tomorrow 12A. Also this Sat 4/1 @ 4P.

Also tonight on PBS Independent Lense - WNET Ch. 13 @ 10P A History of Women Firefighters in America. Also airs 3/30 @ 1:30A. Airs on WNET-DT 3/29 @ 8P, 3/30 @ 3A, 9A, 3P, 4/2 @ 6A.

Just a reminder the E-One episode is on tonight at 9PM & tomorrow 12A. Also this Sat 4/1 @ 4P.

Also tonight on PBS Independent Lense - WNET Ch. 13 @ 10P A History of Women Firefighters in America. Also airs 3/30 @ 1:30A. Airs on WNET-DT 3/29 @ 8P, 3/30 @ 3A, 9A, 3P, 4/2 @ 6A.

'

E-One

Yeah, I was just watching it, Pretty cool. Ch-63 in Westchester.