Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ja3kfd

1 Year ago Today Jimmy came Home

6 posts in this topic

Well it is hard to believe that 1 Year ago Today we brought Jimmy Home from California. What a Cold Morning that was as we all prepared for a Blizzard. Well we are moving forward as best we can with an Angel always on our shoulder.

This past year has gone by so fast. It doesn't seem possible. But not a day goes by that I don't think about JIMMY. You are so right, you really do have an Angel on your shoulders.

Wow, I can't believe it's been one year already!

I remember talking to you when I was in San Diego last January, and you were up in Loma Linda. I thought at the time how awesome parents you were, to search every corner of this country for something that would work.

I remember the turnout that morning you returned, and how I was stuck in Somers Communications detailed off of 45-M-2 and anticipating the snowstorm that would snow us in there for the next 16 hours. I remember the excitment in the air that morning, filled with optimism and hope that the revolutionary therapy he had been so privledged to recieve would do the trick. You came and visited me at Lincolndale, knowing how upset I was that I was forced out of the event I had looked so foward to. Just more proof of your spirit.

Unfortunetly, as hard as we try, some demons cannot be fought. If this proton machine did one thing, it gave JimmyBoy more time on this earth to spend with us. And there are children that this machine will do the same for. I hope to see it here in Westchester one day.

For part of that day go to www.thejournalnews.com and on the right side of the home page click on Lasting Impressions of 2005, than click on the small icon that has 911 on it.

x2321

We Have that picture in our kitchen,had that whole article and picture laminated on wood, by a company in Florida , In The News, that in mine and Gina's opinion says it all,as Seth says it did give us extra time with him and for all of us it brought a lot of people together,and it is keeping us together, as Just Imagine Making Miracles Yours or J.I.M.M.Y is in its infancy but will be a strong group, it will heck it has to be look at the person that it is named for.