Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KCRD

Yonkers audio feeds

11 posts in this topic

Was wondering if anyone knows a site to listen to Yonkers audio feeds.

Edited by KCRD

For now, this is the only one I know of, is NJSCANNER.COM. But hopefully and maybe in the future, Seth and EMTBravo might be able to have a Link off of the EMTBravo.net web site, that would link us to the YFD Audion Page (and a separate link for others such as Moutt Vernon, New Rochelle, White Plains, Countywide, etc). THAT WOULD BE TERRIFIC. BUT, for now, here is a linnk that has Nothern New Jersey Audio, that also monitors Yonkers FD:

www.njscanner.com

Its not that bad, if you don't mind having to listen to all of the New Jersey Calls, and the fact that it only allows you to listen for 30 minute intervals at a time.

Thus the hope and wish that Seth is able to do something on this site.

Hopefully, this will temporarily help you out. Let me know what you think?

Any updates/truths to the rumors that EMTBravo will be 'shortly' supplying a Audio Feed from 60 Control, Mount Vernon Dispatch and Yonkers Dispatch???

This site always provide some nice history of some of the Recent Classic Fires in Yonkers. What I believe that everyone is looking for is a "Dedicated" site (similar to www.njscanner.com) that has 60 Control, Mount Vernon and Yonkers on it, so that everyone can hear the dispatch as it happens.

in that case r3, couldnt help ya, but if you find something, love to know about it! thanks

ENOUGH ALREADY!!!  :blink:

Enough about what? No one is saying negative in this forum, so why the attitude?

ok, I will speak my mind. It would be NICE to have the feeds. Just like it would be nice to have a million dollars, and to be Hugh Heffner, but Seth does a great job maintaining this forum, and believe me, knowing Seth, if he could he would put up the feeds. But in previous posts going back to the beginning of the forums, he stated he doesn't have the money or time to do it. He's a busy guy and he spends enough of it pleasing Westchester finest, which isn't an easy job! So just lay low, sit back, relax, and maybe one day there will be a feed on Bravo....just don't keep posting and posting and posting about it. Not catching a 'tude, but I hate repetition.

Exactly the kind of attitude that Seth is looking to elliminate on this site. Let's allow everyone to ask the questions that they have, without the retorical journalistic attitude. Even if you, as you say, don't like repeatition, it is within everyone's rights to ask the questions, just as long as they stay within the respected rules of this site. If you don't like something that is asked, there is always the PM option that you can use.