Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

County Police Pushbumpers-Manufacturer?

12 posts in this topic

Anyone know who the name of the manufacturer of the push bumpers that are on the westchester county pd's crown victorias?

I don't know for sure, but probably setina - they are a very popular brand

Nope i know its no setina, ive never seen a push bumper like the county cops have.. no other agency has them and ive grown to like the look and would like to get one.. but i dont know who makes it which is a dilema.. maybe a West county LEO can assist me with this..

I might know. I built thier last batch of cars (before the mechanics build them) which included push bumpers aside from the grille and deck lights and wig wag. IF i remember correctly I think they are setina. I will double check.

I might know. I built thier last batch of cars (before the mechanics build them) which included push bumpers aside from the grille and deck lights and wig wag. IF i remember correctly I think they are setina. I will double check.

If you could check i would appreciate it.. Because ive noticed that the setinas are pointy and the counties are round foam type.. if you look at the pictures.

There are two push bar packages that i know of. One is the pro guard and the other is go rhino. They both install easily and give you plenty of options and pre drilled holes to mount lights.

4-2

There are two push bar packages that i know of. One is the pro guard and the other is go rhino. They both install easily and give you plenty of options and pre drilled holes to mount lights.

Your correct, i currently have a go rhino on my car, but westchester county pd doesnt have both of those manufacturers push bumpers on their vehicles.. ive searched on many push bumper supplier sites and cant find the one that the county has on their cars..

hey rob the only thing i came up with was a universal push bumper made by troy products . pro guard makes a push bumper just like that with a solid cross bar #e1003f and #e1105f for crown vics and troy products is # pb-1 and #pb-la depending on the length of the push bars if you need more let me know

4-2

hey rob the only thing i came up with was a universal push bumper made by troy products . pro guard makes a push bumper just like that with a solid cross bar #e1003f and #e1105f for crown vics and troy products is # pb-1 and #pb-la depending on the length of the push bars if you need more let me know

No i guess thats it for now, thanks for your help ill have to get one of those then.. thanks again and best regards.

Ok here's the scoop. I found out that the bumpers the county police use are not made by pro-guard, go rihno, or setina. They are custom bumpers made by where I work useing machined metal and dock rubber bumpers (as in boats). Setina must have come to mind since thats all i ever install because they are so popular. I hope this information helps. the county usually gets about 20 new cars every year. P71Rob if you need more info pm me.

P71Rob if you need more info pm me.

You bet :)