Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HCFRFF

How are the Arena's doing?

3 posts in this topic

Just wondering how they are doing. I havent heard or seen anything lately from them on here or www.jimmboy.com

Anybody know how they are doing and whats going on with the TV show they were getting on?

Thanks for asking, we are doing okay. We all have are good and bad days,my children are doing really well in coping with everything that has gone on here for the last two years. Jessi are autistic daughter is excelling at the May Institue in Cape Cod. Gina has started taking college classes, and I am just starting to get my Plumbing Business back up and running and my regular job at Town of Bedford. Gina has not updated www.jimmboy since January 1st 2006.

The show Extreme Makeover, we have submitted all are paper work for background check and we are waiting to hear from them. We are a finalist so hopefully we will know shortly. I can say this I really miss my son, not an hour goes by that I do not see him or remember something that we did.

Also we have an Organization we just started "Just Imagine Making Miracles Yours" or J.I.M.M.Y , we had two meetings so far and there will be more info Shortly about everything we will be offering and help we will need.

Jim Arena

Edited by ja3kfd

Stay strong, best wishes to your family in hopes that the future will bring nothing but good times. Wish you all the best of luck with the show too.

Chris S.