Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cas2383

X "boxes" on the site

7 posts in this topic

I tried to post earlier in the week a question about why there are so many non appearing symbols on the site and theyre replaced with an X? I thought it was my computer at first but then realized it wasn't just mine. Any word for the curious? Thanks.

X means the forum or topic is locked meaning no more replies can be posted

It's either a locked topic or your browser didn't load an image...

ie: Someone put a pic of a job in the IA workshop and you can read the posts but where the pic should be is only a little x (red i think) probably in a white box.

If it is a pic that has not loaded it could be that your ISP is slow and not keeping up.

Edited by CAM502

the x is where a picture or symbol should be. I have used 3 computers since this first happend all with different providers and the same thing happened. Anyway to change the settings somehow?

Cas,

give a few more details

A pic liked i described above or a little symbol at the left side of the topic lists??

It is an x, like an image didnt load properly, hence the reason i cant see any buttons or the like on the website. I right clicked and hit show image but that was to no avail. Thanks for the help.

I just changed skins, everything is working with the different skin. Thanks for the advice Seth.