Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyOV

Powerball $300,000,000 Hope You Are Playing

9 posts in this topic

I just did some simple math...If you took the cash lump sum, you would be reciving about $150,000,000. Now if you lived 70 more years, thats $2,142,857 per year, $178,571 per month, $5952 per day if it was only 30 days in a month, and $284 per hour! HOLY CRAP!

Looks like I'll be going over the CT border to that place in downtown Greenwich to buy a few :D:D . I'll be in line for 6 hours, lol......

The CT rest stops on I95 sell them also, usually no waiting.

I just did some simple math...If you took the cash lump sum, you would be reciving about $150,000,000. Now if you lived 70 more years, thats $2,142,857 per year, $178,571 per month, $5952 per day if it was only 30 days in a month, and $284 per hour! HOLY CRAP!

That's assuming that you never invested the money and had growth of principal...

If you invested the money and assumed a 5.0% average annual return compounded over 70 years (5% isn't very aggressive) it would be worth... Get ready....

$4,563,963,830.... Yup... 4.5 billion dollars....

4.5 Billion?! holy s***, thats insane, I have to get myself a lotto ticket this weekend, hey you never know. although someones odds of getting that is like 1:2 gazillion

I remember when Powerball first went over $100 million and we were crazy in Greenwich FD. Some of the calls in my district (Cos Cob) took several minutes more to answer because of all the cars. This time things seem to be quieter with most people going farther up the line (also Mega Millions is up over $100 million I think). Another problem people may face here in Greenwich is the fact that Greenwich Avenue and Railroad Avenue still have a lot of snow on the curbs which is making the sidewalks much smaller than usual around Greenwich Cigar and Zynn's. I think they are going to SnowGo it in the next 2 days so that problem will be gone.

Christian Andersen

Cos Cob Fire Police Patrol

www.ccfpp.org

Cos Cob 215, just went to Greenwich Cigar (I think that's Railroad Ave) at 12:00 Noon today for my Powerball 4.5 billion (compounded 70 yrs....) and the line was short, nobody standing outside.

BUT, since the drawing is at 23:00, thinks could get pretty crazy over there tonight... B)

SteveOFD, thanks for the tip, that was my Plan B !!! :)

B) "All u need is a dollar and a dream" I want that money!!! :)