Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Rockland Fire Expo-May 8th

7 posts in this topic

http://www.grafa.org/newevents.html

8 May 2004 - Pomona, New York 

The Rockland County Fire Museum is hosting its fifth annual Fire Museum Expo, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The areas antique firetrucks, police cars and some ambulances will be displayed as well as the county helicopter, hazmat vehicle and command van Smoke house demonstration, vehicle extrication, rope rescue and dive team demonstrations will take place as well as hose rolling and coloring book competitions for the kids. The Ladies Auxiliary of the Rockland County VFA, will be selling hot dogs and soda. The museum is located at The Rockland County Fire Training Center at 35 Fireman's Memorial Drive. From the Palisades Parkway take exit 12, New York State Thruway take exit 13 to get onto the Parkway. Make a right onto route 45, second light make a right onto Pomona Road and right onto Fireman's Memorial Drive. For more information please email MSWJMANN@aol.com

Date is confirmed. Not a bad show for something local. No real flea market to speak of though. The Haverstraw tiller is usually there as well as the Metz rear mount from Spring Valley (17-Tower).

I don't know about you, but I'm SO rocking that coloring book competition!!!!

I don't know about you, but I'm SO rocking that coloring book competition!!!!

We'll see about that. :-P

Some pretty cool stuff at this event. Rockland DES really has a good system, and some very nice equipment and facilities.

28 photos from this event are submitted/posted on www.EMTBravo.com.

Nice Shots Seth... =D>

That Tower Ladder 17 is some truck man, it looks very nice. 8)

I recieved a phone call this morning informing me that I was disqualified from the coloring book contest due to winning two previous contests in the last calendar year. I do not qualify again until September.

Look out in 2005!!!!