Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemoose827

Permission to share EMTBravo in Schoharie

6 posts in this topic

Hey everyone.

I am from cobleskill, Schoharie County, by Albany, for all of you who havent read my intro. I have had some friends see me on this site and thought it was a realy good site. Is it all right if I let certain people know of the address and let them join? Would anyone have a problem if it was expanding into other territories? I love this site and I learn a lot from it every day. I dont want to dis-respect any of you because I know you are mostly from westchester county and surrounding areas. I would appreciate any open discussion on how you all feel about it, and if you want I will cary the secret with me to my grave :D

Let me know.

Stay Safe everyone.

Jonesy :)

I can't speak for EMTBravo, but I suspect he'd be more than happy if you spread the word. It would be interesting to see where everone on this board is from. We have members spread out all over the place. We even have several from Europe and I recall one guy from Australia posting with some frequency.

I Think It Shouldn't Matter Where The People Are From. Because We Are All One Big Family Of Firefighters and EMT's. It's Also Great To Meet New People From Other Places and To See Different Fire Truck and Scene Pictures. Also, To Here People's Knowledge. So I Say Go For It Let Them Join.

Thomas

Check this out: http://www.frappr.com/emtbravo

Go to the site and join the listing and show everyone where you are. It would be fun to see how widespread the EMTBravo phenomenon really is.

this is a free community and everyone is free to join and learn and share info.

I think that it would be a great idea. I say Go for it the more the merry. I've heard that emtbravo is International know. Very kool. There learning to say Harstdale FD. in Iraq. :D:blink:B)