Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
firemoose827

Any New Firefighting games out there?

17 posts in this topic

I am sort of a gamer, and realy enjoyed the Draeger Firefighter game. Is there any others that anyone else knows of? I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Jonesy :D

I Don't Know If You Have Playstation Console, But Here Is Two Links To THe Game. They Have Trailers and Pictures, You Can Also Buy The Game. Hope You Enjoy It. I Don't Have The Game Yet, But I Will Get It Soon. If Someone Has It Please Coment On How It Is, I Will Comment On Iy When I Get It. Thanks.

http://www.us.playstation.com/games.aspx?id=SLUS-20724

http://www.konami.com/gs/gameinfo.php?id=56

Thomas

I have that Firefighter FD18 Game for Playstation 2. Its not all that great. If you can find it used for $10-15, otherwise, don't buy it. A lot of innacurate stuff, plus all you really do is walk around and put out fires with a house. Not much diversity.

That Sega Arcade game is much better.

Is that Firefighter Comman- Raging Inferno really good!?!?!? it seems cool cause ive been looking for a game that kinda puts as a part of a engine or truck crew like chauffer, capt, truckie, whatever but seems pretty cool! :huh:

i have Firefighter Command and like it. it lets you place the rigs and control each guy. you can also use diffretn tactics on the fire. maybe you want everyone in one building, maybe a few guys running around putting out brush fires, it is all up to you. hac the medic help the firefighters as they get hurt, use hydrant placement to plan tactics. there is a storyline to the game but is more for setting up the senario. it also puts you into urban, suburban, and rural locations, as well as hazmat. in one area your in city then your in the woods in the next.

That game was real funny. Wish I could understand the comics in between levels. Something tells me we're missing part of the joke.

Theres a game that I think its by TrueLife or TrueJobs its called Fighfighter they also make one called PARAMEDIC both are very good :blink:

These are all great games, thanks everyone for sending them. :D

Jonesy

PS- That one game you sent pfd950 was a little sick!!!! :blink: But fun!!!!! B)

Also In Grand Thift Auto 3 You Can Drive A Fire Truck and Put Out Car Fires. It Is Really Fun Trust Me.

Thomas

Also In Grand Thift Auto 3 You Can Drive A Fire Truck and Put Out Car Fires. It Is Really Fun Trust Me.

Thomas

It's even more fun when u start the fire then steal the firetruck and put the fire out

Another game that is cool and addictive is one called Blocker. Go to www.strongfireco.com and click on BLOCKER on the left side of the screen. Its a reverse tetris game. You need the of the same colored blocks connecting to clear them out.

Not a firefighter game though, but histed by a PA fire company. Tetris fans should like it.

Edited by IzzyEng4

Were can i get the raging inferno game

There is aslo a game for playstation 2 called Firefighter fd 18