Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A Great New Irish Pub In Yorktown

11 posts in this topic

Hey guys. If you are looking for a great new place to go, especially with Saint Patricks day coming up, there is new Irish pub in Yorktown. The inside is modeled after a real Irish pub. I was there for lunch today, and the food was terrific. Very reasonable prices too.

The name is Murphys. It's in the old Hanover resturant on Route 118 and Kear Street in Yorktown

Hey guys. If you are looking for a great new place to go, especially with Saint Patricks day coming up, there is new Irish pub in Yorktown. The inside is modeled after a real Irish pub. I was there for lunch today, and the food was terrific. Very reasonable prices too. 

The name is Murphys. It's in the old Hanover resturant on Route 118 and Kear Street in Yorktown

that place is constantly changing...anyone remember rattlesnakes?!

I am deffinatly going to have to try it out when I come back home though!

Edited by EMSJunkie712

I remember Rattelsnakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember Rattelsnakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah this is alot better than any of there others good food at reasonable prices

Yea Just in Time For St. Pattys Day!

o if only i could drink legaly!

Could you bring your family or kids to this place?

yes bedford fire you sure can i saw a lot of kids there yesterday at lunch

Ahh man, kids running around a pub, that ruins it lol! Just kidding, glad to hear of a good local Irish pub that you CAN bring the fam to!

I've also heard very good things about this place and i'll have to stop in to see it for myslef one day! I had to go for an MRI the other day and saw that Murphys is located directly behind Yorktown Open MRI (kind of hard to see, so keep your eyes open if/when going there).

Hey cfs248...i feel your pain, i too was once a wee lad, not legal for these fine adult establishments lol (i'm only 23 now haha)! You could go in and check out the food though, but it won't be the same experience without a cold beer to wash it down!

ajpr22....Do you happen to know/remember if Murphys has Magners Irish Cider, either on tap or bottled? If so, i would highly reccommend trying one!

Edited by BFD1054

Ahh man, kids running around a pub, that ruins it lol!  Just kidding, glad to hear of a good local Irish pub that you CAN bring the fam to!

I've also heard very good things about this place and i'll have to stop in to see it for myslef one day!  I had to go for an MRI the other day and saw that Murphys is located directly behind Yorktown Open MRI (kind of hard to see, so keep your eyes open if/when going there).

Hey cfs248...i feel your pain, i too was once a wee lad, not legal for these fine adult establishments lol (i'm only 23 now haha)!  You could go in and check out the food though, but it won't be the same experience without a cold beer to wash it down! 

ajpr22....Do you happen to know/remember if Murphys has Magners Irish Cider, either on tap or bottled?  If so, i would highly reccommend trying one!

no i didn't but they had alot of guiness on tap and a few others they might havenot sure

OK... call me old....

HUCKLEBERRY'S??? haha

Spell Check that please. :)

OK... call me old....

HUCKLEBERRY'S???  haha

Spell Check that please.    :)

yes rob the old hucklberry's