Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ex-commish

EMS gear

5 posts in this topic

I am researching the purchase of new EMS gear. Do any departments use the Globe Lifeline set and if so what are your thoughts/opinions on the gear? Thanks in advance.

Andy Mancusi

Chief

Hawthorne FD

I am researching the purchase of new EMS gear. Do any departments use the Globe Lifeline set and if so what are your thoughts/opinions on the gear? Thanks in advance.

Andy Mancusi

Chief

Hawthorne FD

You might want to look at EMS gear by Spiewak. I know that CVAC uses it and is very happy.

You might want to look at EMS gear by Spiewak.  I know that CVAC uses it and is very happy.

dear chief. sleepyhollow ambulance corps. has used globe stuff in the past few

years and it has worked very well for us !!!.{ its great stuff } 2nd llieutenant

edgar brennen

shac.

i bought all my own spiewak stuff (winter/spring jacket [has a liner] and the overpants) great stuff, highest quality your gonna find. Its expensive, but i wouldnt entrust anything else.

Andy Mancusi

Chief

Hawthorne FD

Globe lifeline is being used by many EMS groups in Dutchess County, it offers a Nomex outer shell for a little more protection, it tends to be a little pricier than some other brands, but it has been very well received.