Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

disarm a bomb (GAME)

18 posts in this topic

I completed the 1st part of the combination exept I cant figure out how to do the next part which was the keypad part.

I completed the 1st part of the combination exept I cant figure out how to do the next part which was the keypad part.

If you're looking at the whole pretend bomb and the key pad is to the left, just above it, there is a box. Click on it, and the extra numbers will appear click on them as your inventory and a close up of the pad will appear. You have to figure out where to put the numbers and then type in the code to see if you've done it right.

I won't tell you what it is, but there is a pattern to get it done. The other numbers on the key pad were placed in thier location for a reason.

Good luck.

It's not too bad, you just need to be good number games, it is some what based on binary for one part. Thats right I went there, geek stuff. And here is a hint, the bomb is not like a car battery.

Edited by Porsha911gt3

each time you play they change the number combo on the first section. Then the numbers are the same (it's like the number game in the paper), the pattern to unlock the key is the same, but at the end they change the correct color of the wire.

I know some of you guys have been posting alot of games an I thought you might like this one....

FILL IT!---CLICK THIS TO PLAY

The object of the game is move ur ship around and trap the birds in a box. If the birds it your line you have made you loose a life and if you go backwards over your line you loose a life.

I got to level 3. You guys will probably get way passed me.

Edited by N.R.F.D.~TL-11

I cant get hrought the key pad part! I guess i dont know math. Someone help!!!

i cant do the key pad too can some one help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got it with 1 min to spare the first time put then on the second try i couldnt get passed the key pad! oh well, its a pretty kool game. ;)

apparently i'm not as smart as i thought. the keypad part is driving me nuts. please help.

finally got bye the key pad, but the next part is wierd do u need to get the switches to add up to 1111 i think thats how its done. but some one help out onthe that?

Rytoast391,

Yes they need to ad up to 1111. Once you get past that it comes down to a red and black wire. Choose wisely..... :angry:

I have completed the disarmet, i am the next bomb expert