Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gpdexplorer

Address for E75, L33

6 posts in this topic

On a recent patch hunt in the Bronx, I was going to Eng.75, Lad.33, Bat.19 at 2283 Jerome Ave., but there were no trucks there, just EMS rigs. The sign on the building said EMS Station 19. Anyone know where the new station is?

I got the above address off of nycfire.net

P.S. I know I'm a buff and have no live.

;)B)

it is down the street a few more blocks off of Cameron place. it is not on Jerome Ave anymore. If you go south on jerome past the firehouse cameron place is on the left after clinton place. so you go to w 183 then buchanan place, then w182 st then clinton and cameron is on your left. it is on the east side of jerome ave.

On a recent patch hunt in the Bronx, I was going to Eng.75, Lad.33, Bat.19 at 2283 Jerome Ave., but there were no trucks there, just EMS rigs. The sign on the building said EMS Station 19. Anyone know where the new station is?

I got the above address off of nycfire.net

P.S. I know I'm a buff and have no live.

;)  B)

The address for the firehouse is 2175 walton avenue walton is 1 block east of jerome ave.

The actual address of the building is Walton Avenue. However, the business end of the firehouse (apparatus doors) face out onto Cameron Place. Very tiny block, it's interesting to watch 33 pull out.

The City of NY built Ladder 33 and Engine 75 a new firehouse approx. 5 years ago. There old house was renovated and is now used by EMS. As stated earlier, the new firehouse is located on Cameron Place, Between Jerome Ave and Walton Ave.