Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dr. Zuki

Buff Reporting Services ?

8 posts in this topic

Can anybody please recommend an area subscriber buff network for a friend in the media who wants to get YFD and PD calls instead of buying a scanner??

Remembered seeing this posted on the defunct Fordyce site. I think one was called Breaking News Service or something similar?

What do they typically charge per month and the cost of the pager is ???

Thank You and Happy Weekend.

They just aquired TAC-9 which had really good coverage of New England and New York.

Can anybody please recommend an area  subscriber buff network for a friend in the media who wants to get YFD and PD calls instead of buying a scanner??

Remembered seeing this posted on the defunct Fordyce site. I think one was called Breaking News Service or something similar?

What do they typically charge per month and the cost of the pager is ???

Thank You and Happy Weekend.

go to incidentpage.net

price is about $8/month I think plus the cost of the pager airtime.

njscanner.com has Yonkers Fire on it.

Is BNN or Breaking News Network, out of Fort Lee, NJ still around? I believe the got in trouble for broadcasting private intelligence (top officials) messages over their paging network. They did all NYC and Westchester paging for a while.

Mike

Yes BNN is still in Fort Lee they have an 800 # dont know it off hand will get back to you or do a wab search for them they have a web page.

Yes BNN is still in Fort Lee they have an 800 # dont know it off hand will get back to you or do a wab search for them they have a web page.

I am a member and dispatcher for IPN and BNN. Both are great services. If you become a dispatcher for IPN and you are active you end up with free membership. BNN provides me with a free pager and free membership. They are both actively looking for dispatchers.