Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BedfordFire

A spike in fires

13 posts in this topic

While this topic pre-existed on the boards, it was recently "closed"....But look at the incredible number of fires in the last three days! Bedford Hills tonight, Pleasantville and Armonk yesterday along with Norwalk, Middletown, Lake Carmel, Washingtonville, Pawling and Warwick. Anyone got a reason?!? Pretty interesting to see the "waves" of fires around here..

add ossining to the listen of towns with working fires in the last few days. they had one today.

And now mamaroneck village

pleasantville had a fire??...wheres 2371 with the info?

hey dont forget Irvington who had 5 Jobs in a one months span....

and of course since i will be home for spring break...it will all be dry, nice and dry :blink:

pleasantville had a fire??...wheres 2371 with the info?

Yeah Sun. Afternoon around 330-400. Was never Confirmed on-air but 259 arrived onscene reporting Smoke Showing.

Irvington has been rediculously Busy this Year making up for the past years, and Ossining is I guess making up for last year maybe? Also Somers, I don't know?

Edited by ONLOCATION

I wish I knew the reason we have had 8 structure fires since Dec. 21. The causes have been everything from arson to electrical to accidental. I'm starting to think I pissed off the fire gods or something.

BedfordFire, I started the previous thread and then closed it to avoid angering the "fire gods". I guess it didn't work... :huh: . On top of it, you have the arsonist in Brooklyn !!

Edited by hoss

and of course since i will be home for spring break...it will all be dry, nice and dry :huh:

Im in the same boat as you. For some reason there are always fires when I am away.

ADD another Early morning yonkers 10-29

I had 2 of my scanners on last night, 1 of my bases and my handheld. I ended up turning off my handheld which has the new 60-Control channel because it was just to busy and i wanted to go to sleep. I did however keep my base on which just as the older 60-Control channel and even that was so busy that i left it on but turned the volume down so I could enjoy watching my TV without the constant interuption.