Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x152

Branchburg, NJ- General Alarm 3-3-06

6 posts in this topic

This fire happened recently at a construction material supply company in central Jersey (Branchburg?).

Please click on the link to see the slide show and narration. The Tower Ladder (TL 34) engulfed in the photos is from the Green Knoll Fire Company in Bridgewater, NJ.

I do not know the status of the platform operator of the Tower.

http://www.c-n.com/specialsections/multime...adco/index.html

Edited by Truck4

WOW :blink:

Looks like that structure went up pretty quickly. As for the report, is this a new thing with the slide shows and radio transmissions for different news sources around the area? So far i've seen this one, the two up in lake carmel and then the one in somers.

I was at that fire my department was called in along with almost all of somerset county. Almost every dept. had at least one piece there. The structure was a roofing supply wearhouse. There were two tanker task forces and around 20 pumpers and about 6 tower laders and 2 straight stick master streams it was a hell of a fire.....as for the brothers in 34's bucket I do not personally know that out come. any other info feel free to ask I will try and help you the best I can. Alot of rigs that were there got a lot of damage our brand new tiller that we just got has already around $200,000 worth of damage and we were not even the first ones there.

Edited by goon16

Those first couple pics of the Tower Ladder working wiht the flames locking up there just a little to close for comfort there for those guys. Just by that, you can tell it went quick. There was no smoke or flame near the bucket in the early photos. Wow...

on a good note of the brothers in the bucket...... no one was hurt... of what I have been told they are all fine. as for the bucket I have no clue but I will find out

Edited by goon16

:D Thats amazing thank god the brothers in the bucket made it!!! :blink: