Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyOV

Looking For Used Flycar Or Chiefs Car To Buy

8 posts in this topic

Needs to be able to last for a while, dependable, and hopefully still has the light / siren package. NO BLUE LIGHTS (reserved stricktly for police in FL). Its for the campus ems that is finally getting underway!

Yes, Actually I Passed It Today and I Am Kinda Intrested In It My Self, But I Do Not Think I Can Come Up With The Money. The New Hackensack Fire Department In Dutchess County Has A Chief Car For Sale. I Do Not Know The Price Yet, But I Have That Question Into Someone and Will Get Back To You On That. It Is The Old Car 52-9 It Is A 1999 Ford Expedition. Hope You Like. If You Want More Information PM Me.

Thomas

post-2493-1141862649.jpg

Edited by TAPSJ

Yes, Actually I Passed It Today and I Am Kinda Intrested In It My Self, But I Do Not Think I Can Come Up With The Money. The New Hackensack Fire Department In Dutchess County Has A Chief Car For Sale. I Do Not Know The Price Yet, But I Have That Question Into Someone and Will Get Back To You On That. It Is The Old Car 52-9 It Is A 1999 Ford Expedition. Hope You Like. If You Want More Information PM Me.

Thomas

post-2493-1141862649.jpg

Already been purchased, is in the hands of new owner, and in operation, but awaiting re-lettering.

Already been purchased, is in the hands of new owner, and in operation, but awaiting re-lettering.

Try the Somes, NY Vol. fire dept. I think they have a old (98-99) chiefs Tahoe that is going up for sale soon.

Try the Somes, NY Vol. fire dept. I think they have a old (98-99) chiefs Tahoe that is going up for sale soon.

Great! thanks alot for the heads up.

Not sure if its still available, but I do know they wanted to sell it with the contents.

New Hartford NY, upstate. 1993 CHEVROLET SUBURBAN

FULLY LOADED

LIGHTS, SIREN & AIR HORNS

MILEAGE 19,000

CONVERSION PACKAGE

INVERTER

IF A DEPARTMENT HAS AN INTEREST, THEY CAN CALL

CENTRAL DISPATCH AT 315 733-6666 AND ASK THAT THEY

PAGE Bill Freiberger.

Great! thanks alot guys...We'll be calling to see if they are still avalible