Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Officer Ed

Photos of Dash Flash® Emergency Lights (Forum Sponsor)

5 posts in this topic

Photo of Firefighter/EMT Dodge POV equipped with

Dash Flash® Emergency Lights.

Dash%20Flash%20lights%20on%20Dodge.jpg

12-Watt Light Heads - Three times brighter than Generation 3. Only $39.95

Grille%20Blaster3.gif

Stealth Flash Split Visor-Mount Lightbar. - Only $199.99

Stealth%20Flash%20Large.jpg

NIGHTBLASTER! 12600 Lumen Work/Scene Lightbar with 3-Watt Cree LEDs.

Nightblaster%20TM3.jpg

See more at www.dash-flash.com

Edited by Officer Ed
x635 and Bottom of Da Hill like this

I've had Dash-Flash products sent to me for review by Dash Flash, our sponsor, and they are quality products at a low cost.

I'll be posting some photos in August of the products I received and how easy they are to use and mount.

Also, I must say Ed is a great guy offering top-notch, responsive customer service.

As with all emergency lighting products, most are assembled in America using some off-shore components. Even Whelen uses Chinese LEDs.

I don't think there are any emergency vehicle warning devices that have 100% U.S.-made components. Not because we wouldn't like to use them, but because no one in the U.S. makes them. Our Nightblaster™ off-road/work/scene light, for example, uses USA-made 3-watt Cree® LEDs. The cases and circuit boards were engineered in the U.S. and are manufactured to our specifications by a contract factory in Asia.

That said, there are high-quality Chinese components and there are crap Chinese components and cheap knockoffs. Just because something is made in China does not automatically mean it is crap.

The Dash-Flash® brand of emergency lights is very high quality with a failure rate of less than 1% and will stand up to any other name-brand product.

I hope this answers your question.

Ed

I don't see any other forum for posting this, so I'll put it here unless advised that it belongs elsewhere:

From now until November 15, 2014, we will give EMT Bravo members a 10% discount off any item in our stock. That means 10% off our already factory-direct prices on LED scene illumination worklights, off the Stealth Flash lightbars, even off the already-discounted firefighter bundle.

This is a way for us to test the effectiveness of our advertising on this site.

If you wish to take advantage of this offer, just go to www.dash-flash.com and using the "Contact Us" link, state the product(s) you want, your zip code, and that you are an EMT Bravo member. We will then email you an invoice for the item(s) minus the 10% discount. Unless you're in Arizona, there's also no sales tax.

This is a great oppotunity to get some excellent emergency vehicle products for unmatchable prices.

x635 likes this