Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ONEEYEDMIC

FF William Malone Benefit Party

5 posts in this topic

Not sure what and person down in Fire lingo is, (in PD terms it is 10-13)but on Mon April 17, 2006 at The Thirsty Turtle in White Plains, there is a Benefit for FF Malone. I believe that it starts around 1700hrs and will go to whenever I am sure. The donation is $20 and you get two free drinks and open Buffet with that. All donation I think will be going to the family.

I know that I will be there to show support. I hope the rest of you on EMT BRAVO can make a showing.

I am pretty sure these details are correct. If they are wrong, I will let you all know. The date is right and the price is right. Time might be wrong.

You have the right price and location but the doors open at 18:00 hrs. you can pick-up tickets at Fairview FD HQ if not you can buy them at the door.all proceeds are going to the family. there will also be a 50/50 and memorial t-shirts. Thanks for getting the word out. and the FD term is MAYDAY.

Two out of Three isn't bad. I am sure that people will be there at 1700hrs. Prob setting up. Thank you for the correction.

If someone can't make the benefit but would like to make a donation to the family is there an address or contact person handling this? Thanks

Andy Mancusi

Chief

Hawthorne FD

If someone can't make the benefit but would like to make a donation to the family is there an address or contact person handling this? Thanks

Andy Mancusi

Chief

Hawthorne FD

ALL DONATIONS FOR THE "BILLY MALONE FUND" CAN BE SENT TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:

GREENBURGH FIREFIGHTERS LOCAL 1586

283 TARRYTOWN RD.

WHITE PLAINS, NY 10607

MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:

THE BILLY MALONE FUND

THANKS FOR EVERYONES SUPPORT!