Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Astrosaber

NewRo Fire New Frequency

7 posts in this topic

Looks as though the NRFD has their UHF repeater up and operating, or at least on the air and cross-banding the 46.06 low band. The new frequency is 460.4625 the pl is 167.9. (same as the low band)

Ok, New repeater is now online.. I am no longer hearing them using 46.06 just the new UHF Repeater system..

Has anyone tested to see how far the new system will reach?

dispatch simulcast will be on this frequency and tones still on 33.96?

Yes,

Tones on 33.960 but you will hear the audio over UHF. Pretty much everthing stays the same.. Only now it's UHF not lowband.

GFD538-

I am able to hear the repeater as far north right now as about Millwood. I am unsure of the location of the repeater. It's probably the "K" building in New Ro, but some people have been telling me it's the Esplanade. If so that would effect the coverage area of the repeater.

GFD538-

I am able to hear the repeater as far north right now as about Millwood. I am unsure of the location of the repeater. It's probably the "K" building in New Ro, but some people have been telling me it's the Esplanade. If so that would effect the coverage area of the repeater.

Thanks. I live in Greenburgh and can't pick it up but I also seem to get bad reception where I am (not just scanner but my cell phone too.) possibly because of the WFAS antenna down the road.