Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest NewRo-L12

Yankees

29 posts in this topic

Are You a Yankees Fan? If so, looking at the new players and the other arrangments, how do you think they will do this year?

Aaron Small's career ERA is not the 3.21 he had last year...its like 4.85. The Big Unit is old with bad knees. A-Rod will choke, again.

2006 MLB AL East Predictions

Yankees 84 W / 78 L

Red Sox 98 W / 64 L

"welcome to New York Johnny....." :)

Aaron Small's career ERA is not the 3.21 he had last year...its like 4.85. The Big Unit is old with bad knees. A-Rod will choke, again.

A-Rod was over rated anyway. Yanks will make it to the playoffs but not any farther.

Andy Mancusi

Chief

Hawthorne FD

On another note...how about TO's 25 million deal over 3 years with Dallas????

Yanks have always started slow and it's too hard to tell. As usual, they do better after the all star break and then it will decide what will happen. Who knows this year. We still need a bullpen in my opinion.

They will go all the way

The Yankees are done, Al Lieter just retired..........................that should be good for 10 more wins

2006 MLB AL East Predictions

Yankees 84 W / 78 L

Red Sox 98 W / 64 L

"welcome to New York Johnny....."  :P

I see you are at it again x152, spewing your Yankee hatred around. Just because it will be another 84 yearts until the Red Sox win another title is no reson to be upset...

They'll blow it in the 9th, like they have done every year since 2001. The 1996-2000 Yankees were the best teams they ever had - once they started making changes, got the Juicehead and the Nim-Rod, and lost basically all of their pitching staff, the Yankees killed themselves. The so-called Big-Unit was a sight to see - 10 years ago when he was with Seattle - but not anymore. The same thing also applies for Sheffield and Kenny Lofton. In order for the Yankees to win and bring home another championship, they need to get with the program, get their heads out of the past, and get some pitching that's worth a damn.

The Yankess will win the AL East, then lose in the playoffs (and that is what baseball is all about....LOL)

:P Everyone quit yankee hating there the best franchise ever to play baseball, whenever your teams win 26 WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONSHIPS then you can talk, oh and by the way there going all the way, my season prediction:

Yankees 108 wins 54 losses

blue jays 92 wins 70 losses

Baltimore 82 wins 80 losses

Tampa Bay 72 wins 90 losses

Boston 71 wins 91 losses

I see you are at it again x152, spewing your Yankee hatred around.  Just because it will be another 84 yearts until the Red Sox win another title is no reson to be upset...

Yes.....and I have never heard you say a negative thing about the Sox?

I heard you were rooting for the Braves now? :P

Crash and burn

LOL but wrong Yankees are gonna win it all I can feel it.

yeaa lets go mets all the way this yr yanks dont have it nemore i hate the yankees its gunna be the mets all the way this yr baby know why beacuz its a new team ya gotta belive the yanks are all overrated and they dont have it nemore sorry lou lunch meat

The Mets can win 5 years in a row and they will still be the little red-headed stepchild of NY baseball!! Go Yankees!!!!

There's another baseball team in NYC? I though the Dodgers and Giants moved out???? :lol:

Sorry had to pick on the METS fans. The METS need to get out of the cellar and play better, they have the talent.

Edited by IzzyEng4

One week till opening day LETS GO YANKEES!! were going all the way baby!!!

Yawn ! Growing tired of Yankee bashing for the sake of bashing.... The dumbest thing I've ever heard is "I hate the Yankees because they've won too many times" That's not a reason to hate a team. If you are a fan of Boston or the Mutz or anyone else for that matter, try putting more effort into rooting for your team than bashing the Yankees... It takes less energy and makes being a fan much more enjoyable.

Rooting for someone to lose just for the sake of losing is about the worst outlook you could ever have.

BTW I'm a Yanks fan (if you couldn't tell) and I think that one of the best things that happened for baseball was Boston winning the series. To tell you the truth, I hope that the Cubs get a chance soon too. It's good for baseball for other teams to win... Helps keep it interesting... It's not good for baseball to hear people to hope that teams lose for the sake of losing. Think about how a 10 year old kid feels while standing on line to enter Yankee Stadium for a Blue Jays or A's game when he hears people saying "I'm not an A's fan, but I just hope the Yankees lose."

The Yankees aren't going anywhere. They may not win the World Series this year or next... Doesn't matter, they'll be back sooner than later. And when they do, someone who sat there bashing them will have egg on their face... Again!

Have fun be a fan of your team instead of a Yankees hater.

yeaa lets go mets all the way this yr yanks dont have it nemore i hate the yankees its gunna be the mets all the way this yr baby know why beacuz its a new team ya gotta belive the yanks are all overrated and they dont have it nemore sorry lou lunch meat

Wow, you must have taken your spelling and grammer right out of the Mets how to write a contract handbook!!!! :D:D

LOL

The yankees might win the AL East but I bet you they will go down in the playoffs! Let's go Met's!!!!!!!!

Wow, lots of bitter baseball fans - first of all when did ARod ever blow it. Offensively his numbers last year were incredible (hence the MVP award). Defensively, he is amazing (even at 3rd base). Secondly, the Yankees are not the team they were in the late 90's simply because they do not have the pitching they once had - However, no one AL team really emerges as having a totally dominating starting rotation this year. I feel confident, especially since Boston's pitching looks dim, that the Yanks will win the East - what happens after that who knows - I'll make my prediction in November!!

Crash and burn

No way Yankees are going all the way. But the Mets? :)

It will be a pretty close race in the AL East between the Yanks and the Red Sox. Sorry Yankee fans, the sox will be on top at the end.

Edited by VFD L29

It will be a pretty close race in the AL East between the Yanks and the Red Sox.  Sorry Yankee fans, the sox will be on top at the end.

Yeah right you had better wake up because you're dreamin.

It will be a pretty close race in the AL East between the Yanks and the Red Sox.  Sorry Yankee fans, the sox will be on top at the end.

I love all of these Red Sox fans, they win ONE World Series and they think they are all high and mighty and the Red Sox are the best team in the world, and what really gets to me is the fact that they're still milking that ONE win and they will continue to do so.

Yawn !  Growing tired of Yankee bashing for the sake of bashing....  The dumbest thing I've ever heard is "I hate the Yankees because they've won too many times"  That's not a reason to hate a team.  If you are a fan of Boston or the Mutz or anyone else for that matter, try putting more effort into rooting for your team than bashing the Yankees... It takes less energy and makes being a fan much more enjoyable.

Rooting for someone to lose just for the sake of losing is about the worst outlook you could ever have.

BTW I'm a Yanks fan (if you couldn't tell) and I think that one of the best things that happened for baseball was Boston winning the series.  To tell you the truth, I hope that the Cubs get a chance soon too.  It's good for baseball for other teams to win... Helps keep it interesting... It's not good for baseball to hear people to hope that teams lose for the sake of losing.  Think about how a 10 year old kid feels while standing on line to enter Yankee Stadium for a Blue Jays or A's game when he hears people saying "I'm not an A's fan, but I just hope the Yankees lose."

I have to agree with you on this one, too many people hate the yanks because they win.

I hate them because they are'nt the METS!!!! :)

Seriously...I like the mets because of the magic behind them.  It was the first game I ever went to see with my father and grandfather, third base line box seats.  It was a great day and great game.  Ive been a METS fan ever since.

On a friendly note...........GOOOO METS!!!!! :lol:

love,  Jonesy

The Yankees aren't going anywhere.  They may not win the World Series this year or next...  Doesn't matter, they'll be back sooner than later.  And when they do, someone who sat there bashing them will have egg on their face... Again!

Have fun be a fan of your team instead of a Yankees hater.