Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dc2t

Code 3 Day At The Collectors Station-This Saturday

6 posts in this topic

JUNE 26, 2004 THERE WILL BE CODE 3 COLLECTORS DAY AT THE COLLECTORS STATION IN NO. WHITE PLAINS. SCOTT SCHELLHASE

CODE 3 VP WILL BE ON HAND TO ANNOUNCE A NEW SERIES. LOCAL FIRE APPARATUS WILL BE ON DISPLAY FRO PHOTO OPS. TIME 10 AM TO 2 PM. :D

It was a good time last year. Absolutely bring your camera. Also, they usually raffle off a nice prize. Buy something to have a shot because you never know...last year, I won a Joe Torre autographed Diamond Plate series engine.

I'm looking foward to it, as well as finding out what this new series will be. :D

I'm hoping they announce one of two things, either the FDNY Rescue set, or a Yonkers REP. Either those or the Super Pumper sysyem, lol.

Also I'm suspecting a nice Ahrens-Fox to be there. :-k

id love to see superpumper set from code three.id buy one in heartbeat :D =D>

From Code3.net

Code 3 Collectibles' Day at Westchester Collectibles/Collectors Station is this Saturday!

Code 3 Day at Westchester Collectibles/Collectors Station in New York is this Saturday, June 26, 2004 from 10:00am-2:00pm (EST).  At this event, you can meet our Vice President, Scott Schellhase, and our Fire & Rescue Product Development Coordinator, Orlando Ramos.  Attendees will have the chance to meet and discuss their passion for collecting with many other fire apparatus experts.  Local fire apparatus will be on display.  A special event-day only raffle will be held as well as exciting giveaways for all who attend.  On display will be various samples of upcoming models.  An announcement will be made of a Westchester Collectibles' 2004 EXCLUSIVE model.  There will be plenty of special sale items to be bought at great prices!  Set a reminder so you won't forget to attend this fun event.  We hope to see you there!

Westchester Collectibles/

Collector's Station*

690 North Broadway

White Plains NY 10603

914-684-6951

Fax: 914-684-6952

http://www.westchestercollect.com/

IT WAS VERY GOOD DAY :D 8) =D>