Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Remember585

Croton Engine 119 Sneak Peak

43 posts in this topic

hey Are you Guys Going to Put the Letter "FIRST IN LAST OUT" on the window like the old truck????

What are you guys going to keep in the compartment inside the crew cab that rolls up and i guess that the cutter and spreader tools are going in the roll up door in the back and how much trash line are you going to keep in the front bumper

What are you guys going to keep in the compartment inside the crew cab that rolls up and i guess that the cutter and spreader tools are going in the roll up door in the back and how much trash line are you going to keep in the front bumper

As it stands, some of the things going in the inside compartment are the portable radios, TIC, and a set of irons. There's 6 Vulcan lights mounted on top of that compartment for each of the riding positions, and there's 2 additional ones mounted on the engine cover for the officer and driver. Same goes for portables. 6 In the charger bank, 2 mounted on the engine cover.

I'm sure Remember585 can elaborate on more of the equiptment placement questions.

Also - 100 Ft in the trash line.

Edited by 648eng119

First off, "First in Last out" will be left off this new piece of apparatus. Dont wanna cause any more waves then we do already!! In the roll up doors we will be mounting survivor light bank charger, bank charger for portable radios, Thermal Imager, EMS equipment, and other small items.

The rear roll up compartment will not be cutters/tool, Engine 119 operates the manual Holmatro tool, which will be in another cabinet. The rear cabinet will hold all of our gas equipment, such as portable pump, and saws since it is a vented cabinet.

First off, "First in Last out" will be left off this new piece of apparatus.

Not for nothing, I think we should go with "Ridin' Dirty" LOL :lol:

Edited by 648eng119

Now this is what I'm talking about!!!! - A little hard to see, but look at the top of the windshield!

RidinDirty.gif

Edited by 648eng119

I like the Ridin Dirty slogan

I like the Ridin Dirty slogan

interesting slogan, but i am sure that some one would have issues with it and ruin the pride and alittle enjoyment that the members get out of these slogans they are only to show pride and interest in their company and its rig....

Yeah - Nothing is going to go on the front of it. The ridin dirty is cool and funny, but it was more of a joke than anything. The "Pride of the Northside" above the crew cab doors is enough.

FYI - the rig is not complete yet. Once it is you will see more photos of it.

Ridin' Dirty - yeah, I don't think so.

New rig looks beautiful! Best of luck with it. Hope to be able to get pics of it some day.

You don't know how bad I wish I could give the Mack a new home. But.....lack of money, storage space, and a Class A license don't bode well for my chances. :( Would be nice to at least see it someplace before it goes, but what with this weather and such......who knows? :unsure:

Thats too bad that theres no more "First In, Last Out," I loved seeing that on the engine in Croton