Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
capt36

Greenville Retirement Party

9 posts in this topic

There will be a retirement party for Capt. Robert Kerr and FF Joseph DelGrande of the Greenville FD, members of GUFA Local 1586.

DATE: June 23rd 2006

TIME: 6:30 til 9:30

290 E. Grassy Sprain Rd.

Yonkers, N.Y. 10710

RSVP to GUFA office (914) 683-3860 by June 13, 2006.

COST: $ 55.00 per person. Open bar and dinner.

Hey Cap,

Will you still be working at the Training Center?

Good luck with the retirement!

im sure that will be his new full time position. good luck rob and joe

Congratulations to both Capt. Kerr and Joe. I've known both of these guys pretty much since I was born. It will be weird around GFD without you guys. Enjoy your retirement!!!!!

Hey Cap,

Will you still be working at the Training Center?

Good luck with the retirement!

Thanks for your kind thoughts. Yeah, I'll still work at the Training Center. I have to keep my finger on the pulse of the County Fire Service somehow. Plus I'll get to see all the friends I've made over the years.

Congratulations to both Capt. Kerr and Joe. I've known both of these guys pretty much since I was born. It will be weird around GFD without you guys. Enjoy your retirement!!!!!

Thanks Brian for your kind thoughts. You'll still see me at the Training Center as a CFI. I'll be the one with the big smile on my face.

Congratulations to Capt. Kerr on his retirement. Hope to see ya more at the training center this summer.

Andy Mancusi

Congratulations to Capt. Kerr on his retirement. Hope to see ya more at the training center this summer.

Andy Mancusi

Thanks Andy, it has always been a pleasure working with you. You'll probably see a lot of me this summer, around August my wife will be ready to kill me.

Thanks Andy, it has always been a pleasure working with you. You'll probably see a lot of me this summer, around August my wife will be ready to kill me.

Mine is ready every day... :unsure: