Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Crazy Woman From Hannity And Colmes Video

27 posts in this topic

wow

Crazy woman from recent episode of Hannity & Colmes. Its hard to argue with someone who isnt dealing with a full deck of cards but I think Hannity does a pretty good job bashing her.

Let me first say that this woman and her organization are sick and have no right to be Americans.

In America today we have the freedom of speech, this freedom was insured to us by our founding fathers. While will let this ignorant, hate filled rate by some in-bred Iowan hick be heard, I with 100% despise this women and everything that see stands for. This woman and her "church" is protesting the funerals of men and women who die for our nation. This action is un-moral, unjust and unthinkable. She is protesting her own freedom.

This woman and her organization and ideals are an insult to religion, America, humans and god itself

I may not totally agree with the war in Iraq but I will morn the loss of every soldier and thank every veteran that I meet.

This little rant my not make any sence but it is the best i could do given the fact that i just listened to a few minutes of fate filled rant by a crazy woman. I will fix this when i can think again

Thank you for bring this to my attention and if you get this far to my little rant

Edited by bvfdjc316

Let me first say that this woman and her organization are sick and have no right to be Americans.

In America today we have the freedom of speech, this freedom was insured to us by our founding fathers.  While will let this ignorant, hate filled rate by some in-bred Iowan hick be heard, I with 100% despise this women and everything that see stands for.  This woman and her "church" is protesting the funerals of men and women who die for our nation.  This action is un-moral, unjust and unthinkable.  She is protesting her own freedom. 

This woman and her organization and ideals are an insult to religion, America, humans and god itself

I may not totally agree with the war in Iraq but I will morn the loss of every soldier and thank every veteran that I meet.

This little rant my not make any sence but it is the best i could do given the fact that i just listened to a few minutes of fate filled rant by a crazy woman.  I will fix this when i can think again

Thank you for bring this to my attention and if you get this far to my little rant

It's ok to rant.... I think that lady is out of her mind....

Believe me I am just as Patriotic as the next guy....I love our nation, I love our people and I love our values but sometimes, just sometimes I wish there was a loophole to the freedom of speech clause.....that lady and her entire family should be beat about the head with a hydrant wrench.....They do not even deserve the spotlight they are so very much enjoying.

wow

Crazy woman from recent episode of Hannity & Colmes. Its hard to argue with someone who isnt dealing with a full deck of cards but I think Hannity does a pretty good job bashing her.

Talk about of requesting a silent approach! Now I know why God invented Duct Tape.

In America today we have the freedom of speech, this freedom was insured to us by our founding fathers.  While will let this ignorant, hate filled rate by some in-bred Iowan hick be heard, I with 100% despise this women and everything that see stands for.  This woman and her "church" is protesting the funerals of men and women who die for our nation.  This action is un-moral, unjust and unthinkable.  She is protesting her own freedom. 

This little rant my not make any sence but it is the best i could do given the fact that i just listened to a few minutes of fate filled rant by a crazy woman.  I will fix this when i can think again

Here Here!! She is crazy..... and I feel that this kind of "American" should be cast out...... cast out on to an Island somewhere far from North America. Along with all of the other hate that infests this great land!!!

Just my 2 cents!!!

IN all seriousness, If you dont like the way we run this country GTFO AND STAY OUT!!!

IN all seriousness, If you dont like the way we run this country GTFO AND STAY OUT!!!

EXACTLY........LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

Edited by Firefighter57

I have been saying this for years. Leave if you don't like it here. Move to Iraq or better yet Iran. I am not crazy about picking up the paper and reading the honor roll of our troops dying everyday in fact I feel we should pull out but to go to a funeral of a service member and protest the very same person who died for this country in front of thier families is criminal.

This b**ch is nothing more than an insurgent, a terrorist who uses God to fuel her cause. She is no better than Bin Laden and should be dropped over shark infested waters. Mean and cruel as Hannity put it was being nice. She represents a church that is not reckognized by Baptists so my guess it is a mail order organizaton that allows them tax exemptions by the very same government that they curse. God forgive me but I hope she and her followers rot in hell !!!

This lady's "church" is 80% her family. How is that legit?

More important than that clown and her church, check out the response to her protests. Across the country groups of bikers have been showing up to funnerals and blocking out the protesters with flags and banners and the drown out the chants with their bikes. The bikers are mostly Veterans and show up in huge numbers at the slightest rumor that their might be protests. Its an impressive sight.

More important than that clown and her church, check out the response to her protests.  Across the country groups of bikers have been showing up to funnerals and blocking out the protesters with flags and banners and the drown out the chants with their bikes.  The bikers are mostly Veterans and show up in huge numbers at the slightest rumor that their might be protests.  Its an impressive sight.

Now what those bikers are doing is the best thing that has come out of this terrible situation that the woman and her church have created.

Those bikers should be thanked and they are totally right and patriotic

They were supposed to have a law that didn’t allow these morons within something like 500 yards of a funeral. No idea if it ever got passed. I hope they all get laryngitis so they can’t spew anymore of their nonsensical extremist bull ( I don’t normally wish ill on anyone, but these people are over the top).

I think some illness will not do the trick... something more trastic should unfourtantly happen to them

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

-Volitare (An Age of Enlightenment Thinker from around the same time as John Locke and Rosseau)

This is where we get our freedom of speech from. You can't give some freedom or most freedom, its total freedom. The minority must be heard. Nothing makes you obliged to follow these people or even listen to them. Just change the channel or leave the area or stick your fingers in your ears and yell, but to silence the minority because you do not agree with what they have to say, no matter what it is, is the end of true liberty in a liberal democratic-republic.

"I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

-Volitare (An Age of Enlightenment Thinker from around the same time as John Locke and Rosseau)

This is where we get our freedom of speech from. You can't give some freedom or most freedom, its total freedom.  The minority must be heard.  Nothing makes you obliged to follow these people or even listen to them.  Just change the channel or leave the area or stick your fingers in your ears and yell, but to silence the minority because you do not agree with what they have to say, no matter what it is, is the end of true liberty in a liberal democratic-republic.

Exactly, and we are all in the forum using our freedom of speech to say this lady is a nut job...

This is where we get our freedom of speech from. You can't give some freedom or most freedom, its total freedom.  The minority must be heard.  Nothing makes you obliged to follow these people or even listen to them.  Just change the channel or leave the area or stick your fingers in your ears and yell, but to silence the minority because you do not agree with what they have to say, no matter what it is, is the end of true liberty in a liberal democratic-republic.

Families and friends of these soldiers, airmen, marines, and sailors should not have to put their fingers in their ears during their grief. I would not suggest to a grieving mother to leave the area while her son or daughter is laid to rest. There is a time and a place for everything.

Edited by 210

I was not talking about that situation, 210. I was talking more along to the point of the forums members here that believe thsi woman she be shut up or thrown out of the country or should have to leave. That makes it so ethically reprehensible when you really know what keeps a liberal democracy together.

I was not talking about that situation, 210.  I was talking more along to the point of the forums members here that believe thsi woman she be shut up or thrown out of the country or should have to leave.  That makes it so ethically reprehensible when you really know what keeps a liberal democracy together.

Understood, thanks.

Oh boy, not this bunch again. These people picket EVERYWHERE!!! They are convinced that homosexuals and condoning their behavior is going to bring this country to its knees. These people love it when a gay person is killed in a hate crime, they rejoiced when New Orleans got trashed by Hurricane Katrina. They rejoiced when Sept. 11th happened. They believe it is Gods' punishment of America.

Unfortunately, there are people out there who hide their hatred behind the cloth of the clergy, regardless of religious beliefs. If you ever want to read some of the crap they preach, here's their websites. The link below will also link you to the main site, the title of which isn't appropriate for this website.

www.godhatesamerica.com

Enjoy!!

Edited by JBE

Wow... just... wow....

So what would those people do if a lightning bolt hit their "church"? Would they think god hates them too and commit mass suicide or something?

What creeped me out was her smile when he was bashing her... there's just something not right about someone who doesn't change facial expressions for 10 minutes.

Hannity: "I don't hate god, I'm a christian."

Roper: "No you're not a christian."

I just can't believe someone so religious would be so hostile...

Edited by KFD Kid26

This really get's me sick. How dare she tries to make people belive that god needed to make 9-11 happen just for her group. Hows about her and her whole family do what every other cult does at a time like this. Try to go back to the mother ship lady :) , by drinking a cocktail if you know what i mean.

They were supposed to have a law that didn’t allow these morons within something like 500 yards of a funeral. No idea if it ever got passed. I hope they all get laryngitis so they can’t spew anymore of their nonsensical extremist bull ( I don’t normally wish ill on anyone, but these people are over the top).

I have no idea what the distance was, but there is now a federal law prohibiting demonstrations within a certain distance of a funeral or memorial service.

1) Lady, stay away from my town, and God help you if you show up at a serviceman's funeral in this area. I don't pretend to respect every viewpoint, especially when it is filled with venom and hate. I also make the conscious choice to air how I feel without due regard to PC.

2) To cloak hateful words in the blanket of freedom of speech is the ultimate cowardice. It may be your right.....but I think I should have the right to be free of listening to it. Let's put a soapbox somewhere in Death Valley for this twit....you wanted a forum, you got it. Oh, and bring a bottle of Poland Spring...gets a little dry out there.

3) Our friends and colleagues have died to preserve her right to rant....now, let's show up at her church, at her observances, at her home, and counter-protest. "God loves me because I think you're a nitwit"; "Satan loves you because you hate", etc.

OK, just me in the corner here, hating.

:lol: I think its time for them all to drink the koolaid and go to the mothership, she should be deported to a third world country that hates America and see just how much she misses this GREAT AND PROUD COUNTRY, GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!!!!

One question..... WHat the Hell is wrong with that Lady? "Thank god for 9-11?" SHe flip her lid or something..We got people fighting for our Freedoms which our Forefathers gave their lives for... and she has the nerve to say god is smiting all those who appose him..... She needs professional Help. So what about the 20% that a confused by what she is saying? I agree with llm60 they need to drink and get laid.... then get back to reality!