Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EMTbravo

Trucks, Trains, Boats, Cars, And Planes-New Forum?

Should We Create This New Forum?   55 members have voted

1. 1. Should We Create This New Forum?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of creating a new forum next to "The Lounge" for the discussion of all NON-emergency service related trucks, trains, boats, cars, and planes.

What are your thoughts on this, and if we did create this forum, what would we even call it?

(Votes without comments won't have any weight)

Sure why not...

I could stand to learn a little about other public services other then firefighting, EMS and PD

but just be careful because this forum is EMTBRAVO not public services bravo

just think about what might happen is all that I say

I think its worth a try. If it becomes a distraction from your original goal for this forum you can always delete it. I say that not really knowing how much time and effort it will take you to create or delete it.

Sure hey even Emergency Service people go on Vacation and Use Planes, Boats and other form of transportation it should be a good place to see how people think about the plane ride or the cruse ship etc... even know it does not look like we have time to go on vacation lol.

I say no because I hate talking about car's. Mainly because i have no luck with anything like cars and stuff like that

Edited by ems-buff

Seth, I say sure why not, we all encounter them everyday maybe some of us can learn a few things by seeing them, could help us at a call,never know when a truck that carries a crane on it could come in handy. As well it will be good to see how other towns, buy and outfit there equipment.

Edited by ja3kfd

THIS COULD ALSO FIT AS A TRAINNIG PURPOSE TOO CARS WITH DIFFERENT AIRBAGS OR NEW MODEL CARS THAT MAY CAUSE FUTURE HAZARDS.

OR THEY LAY OUT OF A TRAIN AND AIR PLANES FOR EMERGENCY PURPOSE MANY DEPT COVER THIS AREA IN WESTCHESTER, DUTCHESS, ETC.....

I would like to see this forum. I vote yes.

Maybe, give it a shot and if it is a distraction from the original intent of EMTBravo, then it can be deleted. Maybe make it a sub-section of the lounge, like when 'Street Eats' first started.

Being a plane buff I say go for it !!

Since there seems to be an interest, both voiced and expressed (80% of members voting voted yes) as well as those members expressing their comments and feedback both on this thread and via PM, I will strongly consider adding this forum soon.

My only question is, what should it be called?

"Plains, Trains and Automobile's" Movie reference anyone??