Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hess1075

Capital Region Training

4 posts in this topic

I'm not Sure im putting this in the right section.But, i just wanted to ask if anyone know's if their is a training center where i could take fire classes in the Capital Region(Albany,Troy, Etc.) Thanks

I'm not Sure im putting  this in the right section.But, i just wanted to ask if anyone know's if their is a training center where i could take fire classes in the Capital Region(Albany,Troy, Etc.) Thanks

Take a look at Colonie Fire Training Center, they usually have a lot going on, extremely professional instructors and students.

Also Albany County Sheriffs co-ordinate training for Albany County.

From my experience, it's a very different environment from the lower hudson area. Well worth looking in to. The departments up there are very friendly too if you are going to spend any time up there.

Take a look at Colonie Fire Training Center, they usually have a lot going on, extremely professional instructors and students.

Also Albany County Sheriffs co-ordinate training for Albany County.

From my experience, it's a very different environment from the lower hudson area. Well worth looking in to. The departments up there are very friendly too if you are going to spend any time up there.

I know Schenectedy County and the Town of Guilderland also offer a number of classes... Don't have any more info than that.

Perfect, Thank you Guys. I appreciate you helping me out. Your right, it seems that the FF around here are pretty awsome and im looking forward to it. ONce again I thank you.