Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Seagrave's Redesigned Website

7 posts in this topic

Seagrave has redesigned their website

http://www.seagrave.com

Still nothing spectacular, lacks information on the product, and also no recent deliveries.

You'd think they'd have everything ready to go in conjuntion with the launch.

Looks new and fresh, and nice, too bad that's all its got. I'll give it a couple months to see if it progresses though....

Interesting, too bad almost every link comes up with:

Please check back as we are updating new content in conjunction with the launch of the new Seagrave website.

For more information in the interim, visit our Brochure Downloads where you can view or print off our product brochures.

Additional content for this section will be available in the next few days.

I agree, wouldn't you want to have it all done PRIOR to (re)launching it? I don't see any point whatsoever in launching a newly (re)designed site unless you've finished designing and testing it first. Looks pretty poor for a company the size of Seagrave to rush something out like this, when the existing site functioned perfectly well and all the links worked. :blink:

Edited by res6cue

Beleive it or not this is typical of most websites not having any or only some info when they are launching a new website. It stinks but it happens more often than not now. You would think that they would have atleast a blurb about thier products but they do have pictures from older deliveries and the calanders in the galleries. The old web site really didn;t have a true "recent deliveries" section describing the units like Pierce, Smeal, E-ONe ect. had.

The new design looks like its going to be easier to navigate since the old one lasted like 10 years. Keep our fingers crossed.

I just hope the New Deliveries page will yield some decent size pics, like other sites have, and not link to PDF of the blueprints when you click the thumbnails like the old site did.

Still nothing spectacular, lacks information on the product, and also no recent deliveries.

Go to Media Center - photo gallery - then select New Deliveries

they have 3 pieces up already, seems to be the only thing up

I just hope the New Deliveries page will yield some decent size pics, like other sites have, and not link to PDF of the blueprints when you click the thumbnails like the old site did.

I agree, pdf links should be separate like Smeal and Pierce have thiers set up.

NICE WEB PAGE ... :):) :angry: