Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are The Mets The Best in the National League?

21 posts in this topic

The Mets are the best team in the National League. They have 43 wins and 25 losses. Also they are 18 games above five hundred. This is the year that the Mets will be victorious in the world series. Do you agree?

sounds and looks like they are this year so far. GOOOOOOOOO METSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lets go mets - the best in baseball

The Mets will choke as usual in late summer and dissapoint their loyal fans again

The Mets will win the east but lose in the first round LETS GO YANKEES!!!!!!!

I'm reserving my judgement till later on in the season. I was glad to see Matsui go. We'll see what happens with the bullpen. I was down in Philly over the weekend and watched Scott Kazmir pitch. CURSE YOU JIM DUQUETTE!!!!! This kid is awesome and should never have been traded away for that POS Zambrano. It's too bad the Mets can't get Kazmir back because Zambrano was obviously damaged goods.

This should bring out all the Yankee fans to say something bad about our team. It feels good to have the uppr hand for once. I will ignore all the 26 World Champion comments that will be posted. We have a good team. We will have a good year. Lets not get too cocky too early. We have a long way to go but the future looks bright.

LETS GO METS!

So far we're lookin good. 43 wins and 26 losses, that is only 68 games. How many do we play each year, 160 some odd games? That is still almost 100 games to go. We cant get cocky now, cuz you know it will come right back to us if something goes wrong.

As long as we stay healthy and no one tries to pull any superhero plays, we have a good shot. As long as our hurlers our doing well and the rest of the team backs them up on the field and when we're up at bat, we'll be awesome.

Dont get me wrong, I LOVE the Mets, but it is still a little early in the year to be making playoff predictions.

With that said, 1986 - 2006, 20 years in the waiting, LETS GET THE MOJO RISING!!!The AMAZIN'S are back!

Andrew

I agree, let's see a Met World Series this year.

Nothing adds to the excitement of a new school year in september like a Mets/Yankees rivalry.

Tell me about it. That would be awesome, except I'll be in CT. Hopefully all the Boston fans will be rooting for us, just like I root for Boston when they played the Yankees in the Series.

They will blow it after the all star break. LETS GO YANKEES.

All the Mets need to do is stay healthy and keep winning and they'll make it to october. They also have a tough schedule they have this series agianst the Reds, then at Toronto, at Boston and finally the subway series in the Bronx

I agree, let's see a Met World Series this year.

Nothing adds to the excitement of a new school year in september like a Mets/Yankees rivalry.

He's absolutely right....nothing better then watching the Yankees beat the Mets in the World Series!!! :DB):P

i disagree the satisfaction of seeing the mets beat the yanks in the series this yr just like they did last yr and the mets will goo all the way baby

This should bring out all the Yankee fans to say something bad about our team.  It feels good to have the uppr hand for once.  I will ignore all the 26 World Champion comments that will be posted.  We have a good team.  We will have a good year.  Lets not get too cocky too early.  We have a long way to go but the future looks bright.

LETS GO METS!

On the contrary the Mets are showing signs of a champion team. On the other hand you can not ignore history and the 26 world champions.

Yankee Fan...

Ok Me fans hold on now lets see how your pitching staff holds up in the dog days of summer, all Yankee fans know the real season does not start until after the all-star break. All you have to do the first half of the season is play .500-.520 baseball the first half to still be in the running for a play off spot. Many better teams then the Mets right now have crumbled the second half of the season.

GO YANKEES

Ok Me fans hold on now lets see how your pitching staff holds up in the dog days of summer, all Yankee fans know the real season does not start until after the all-star break. All you have to do the first half of the season is play .500-.520 baseball the first half to still be in the running for a play off spot. Many better teams then the Mets right now have crumbled the second half of the season.

GO YANKEES

thats true.... remember the Washington Nations last year...they crumbled and sank by the end of the year

how ever thats not going to happed to the Mets

LETS GO METS!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's absolutely right....nothing better then watching the Yankees beat the Mets in the World Series!!!    :D  B)  :P

Thats what im talkin about baby LETS GO YANKEES!!!!

The Mets are going to be in it in October, they have the best record in baseball in one run games. They have the leagues first 11 game winner with Glavine. And as of today they have an 11 game lead over the Phillies. They just set a club record with 9 straight road wins. Even with two starting pitchers out they have been finding ways to win. This team has great heart and they are stacked right now. They are going all the way…..

Mets fans sounds like Red Sox replacements !

I have one thing to say to Met Fans. Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.