Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Truck4's San Francisco And California Photos

6 posts in this topic

75 photos from Truck4 and tbendicks trip to San Francisco (and LA) have been posted, www.emtbravo.com. All photos by Truck4 of OnTheJobNY.com

There are many great photos in this spread, including photos from San Francisco's 1906 Great Earthquake 100th Anniversary Exposition which includes a lot of vintage apparatus, many current San Francisco apparatus shots, some from San Fran operating at a job, photos from in and around San Fran and even a job from LA with LAFD Engine 1's Pierce Arrow XT and LAFD Truck 1 with the shops custom made "Seagrave Style" grill. Other suprises in there include the LA County Helicopter rescue simulator and the real Baywatch boat.

Check it out, www.emtbravo.com.

I really have to get out to San Francisco, it seems awesome....I also like the many fleet shots from SFFD, because you don't see too many on the 'net.

Edited by x635

Is there any way to tun off the OTJNY copyright when posting here where photos are secure. Honestly it looks like some great shots, but they're painful to look at with the Banner across the middle. Anyway, I'm just wondering is we can enjoy them more without someone "stealing" them?

I think Mike's photos from this trip are great! Nice job as always.

As for the watermark, his photos are also professionally published....just look in Fire Engineering this month. It doesn't really bother me at all.....theres definetly some people who would put them in their albums as "theirs" and thats why they're there I think they have to be there. It's been done before. I'd rather look at watermarked photos then no photos at all.

My question is that it says part one, is there going to be a part two?

GREAT photos!

Truck4, did you get any of San Francisco PD????

Great job man great pics. looking foward to seeing more.