Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jloftus

A tribute to FDMV

22 posts in this topic

Somebody post a reply so this will stay on top for awhile so some of our guys get a chance to see it

Thanks

And this years acadamy award for best director goes to......

Nice Job!!

Jloftus, just wondering where you found that video and what year was it. The old mack TL was in service so I'm guessing the late 70's. Am I correct with my guess? cool.gif

The old Mack is in service since Tower 1 and Ladder 2 are out of service, the Mack is a 1972 , I put this together last week at work

Jloftus, just wondering where you found that video and what year was it. The old mack TL was in service so I'm guessing the late 70's. Am I correct with my guess? cool.gif

LOL

Hey,

This is a great video.. Good Job....

cool.gif

Thanks just did it on the fly, these guys mean a lot to me and I thought they would like a little boost instead of the everyday crap we goota put up with.

Nice job puttin' that together Frankie, You deserve an editing oscar nomination for this one. The funny looking guy changing his bottle could possibly jeapordize that.... Hey, What happened to the rest of the 2 1/2 on Eng-6??.... I like the inquiry about what year..1970's...try this past week. Nice tribute!!

nice video keep up the good work

laugh.giflaugh.gif

First the guy changing his bottle only got dirty because he trip on the curb,

second the 1972 Mack speaks for itself!!!!!!!!

gotta go Hollywood is calling

P.S. 6 didnt realize they lost 5 lenghts down the block

laugh.gif  laugh.gif

First the guy changing his bottle only got dirty because he trip on the curb,

second the 1972 Mack speaks for itself!!!!!!!!

gotta go Hollywood is calling

P.S. 6 didnt realize they lost 5 lenghts down the block

Maybe someone should check the cage. I believe they'll find them there along with the other 20 cases of 21/2" hoseline that are collecting dust. wink.gif

nice job jloftus

p.s. where the hell is ladder 2 in that video. all i see is the old mack i like to call it

dino.....

Edited by MT.VERNON FIRE TRUCK2

nice job jloftus

p.s. where the hell is ladder 2 in that video. all i see is the old mack i like to call it

dino.....

There was one pic of Ladder 2 LOL!

I didnt realize there was this many mt vernon guys in the emtbravo post's. Im Scott Ketcham; Lt Harold Ketcham's son from florida, the kid always riding out up there during the summer It's cool to see the pics and vids from mt vernon seeing i only get up there about 3 times a year. Just talked to my dad and he told me about the video so I figured I would check it out, looks great. Keep up the good work guys and be safe, I heard you guys are working with only one ladder.

Scott Ketcham

Spring Hill Fire Rescue Explorer Chief

Orange County Fire Rescue Explorer

Edited by Scottyk107

biggrin.gif

Scott how are ya??

I met you a couple a times when you came up so I know who you are.

More important your dad is a first class ( old school ) firefighter and i was lucky enough to be a probie working for him some time ago. Todays guys dont understand the bottom line is in the building.

Thanks for dropping a line and yes 1 truck in service for 2 days and today we caught a job ( small ) on Wildwood. Attic job.

New Rochelle in sta 3 before 4 th. engine on scene. I dont understand how long other cities will keep this cover for Mt. Vernon up but lucky them.

a truck out of service for a flat???

a truck out of service for a flat???

Relax guys. So long as we're in compliance with NIMS everything will be O.K. laugh.gif

from what I heard there is more to it then that. some sort of fluid leak, possibly hydralic fluid, not positive though. Ladder 2 was recently fixed but during testing was sent back after finding cracks in the ladder, mt vernon just cant catch a break; the new rescue is in service I believe though.

nice job but when is part two....

post-5088-1161222769.jpg

Edited by loftus

Jloftus,

I am not upset in the least about this, but you should give the photographer a heads up when using their photos. It is kind of weird feeling when you see your shots in something that you didn't know about.

AGAIN PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY! The video was very well done and I would have given you permission anyway.

I don't mind at all if it is for something like this. Had I known, I would have given you the hi-resolution images so they wouldn't have looked so "choppy".

Thanks for your time and you made a great video for a great department.