Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JohnnyOV

Has anyone purchased the Buddylight flashlight?

7 posts in this topic

i have one, it seems to put out a good amount of light, i haven't taken the time to install it onto my helmet yet.

The only negative is that it doesn't really look that nice, kinda bulky

I got one and i love it! it fits nicely on my helmet and with the way it works its easy to turn on even with all my gear on with air, just push down on it. in terms of brightness, its bright enough for me and also seems to be very durable. can't argue with the price either.

i got the blue.

StrobeGuRu- does the look bother you at all?

i have one, it seems to put out a good amount of light, i haven't taken the time to install it onto my helmet yet.

The only negative is that it doesn't really look that nice, kinda bulky

Well its a good thing the FD is exempt from the fashion police.. laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by AS702

One of the guys in my firehouse got this to try oyt. Despite having the potential to be the latest in buff fashion accesories, this ones actually useful.

Now, I assume some of the pople posting on this thread haven't seen much fire duty. I have. I don't want a lot of crap on my helmet, the only real thing is a chock. However, this device is light weight and it actaully enables me to see where my guys are exactly in a dark, smoky enviromont. I havent tried it in fire, just training.

The other thing I like is that you can color code these lights, example captain and firefighter to differentiate.

I think once this catches on it will be big. Contact the guy on the website,he's pretty cool about arranging for you to try his product.