Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
x635

Hottest Ford Explorer I've Ever Seen

6 posts in this topic

As obvious in another recent thread of mind, I am a Dodge fan.

However, while passing Roberson Ford in Bend, Oregon last week, this '07 Ford Explorer....and the color....really caught my eye. It really looked sharp.

[attachmentid=1388]

And just a side note, I'd love to see some piece of fire apparatus in that color.

post-2-1160946878.jpg

According to Ford, the color is called "Redfire Pearl Metallic Clearcoat." It's definitely a hot color, especially for a vehicle that sees much use in the Fire Service.

This must be new for 07..I dont think it's a 06 color...also the wheel well moldings look as if it may be a sport model or something....maybe a special color for the sport models...sometimes they do this...any other info????? It is sharp looking.....

I checked the ford website and this is a new package for 07' it's the "Ironman" package.

That orange is very similar to the orange on our new engine. The new engine should be in by years end, its a 2006 KME Rescue/Engine, white over orange.

That orange is very similar to the orange on our new engine. The new engine should be in by years end, its a 2006 KME Rescue/Engine, white over orange.

And across the windshield it will say, "The Creamsicle." J/K